Chapter 5- No Forgiveness

Song: Hwasa- Bless U

I woke up with back pain because last night I accidentally fell off the bed due to my overthinking and tossing and turning. 

I don't know what to do. The one person who's made for me ruined his chances with all of the bullying and torture. How will I move on from the hurt? Although, I'm stronger than I was back then I still feel hurt thinking about the past. What did I ever do to deserve it? 

I will never forget the pain they put me through, never. 

My ex-soulmate left me there to die covered in my blood, I don't even know I survived but I do know that it was my will that was keeping me on my feet. They will get what they deserve in good time.

Suddenly Jake barged into my room. "Manners." I Sighed crossing my arms.

"S-sorry it's just that I need your help..." He stuttered making me worry, He's never nervous so I wonder what happened. 

"What happened, is everything okay?" I got up from my bed and walked over him. 

He hugged me, his arms were tensed and body rigid. 

"I found my mate but she keeps ignoring me." He slightly shook and I broke the hug so we could sit down on my bed. 

"Jake you found your mate! That's great... But have you found out why she's ignoring you?" I asked and he sulked. 

"I asked around and she has a boyfriend." He growled in frustration.

"Every time I try to talk to her go near her, she runs away. I know that she's trying her best to ignore our mate pull but I don't understand why she doesn't just reject me if she doesn't want me. I hate this. I want her but I can't have her. I don't know what to do." His lips trembled, shoulders hunched down as a cold cloud sat above his head. 

I feel so bad. 

"How about I talk to her, maybe she's shy?" I suggested and he nodded with a little smile on his face.

"I would appreciate it a lot Fire. Thank you, honestly I'm so stuck I hope you're right about her being shy, if she doesn't want me then I guess we'd have to go our separate ways... Fuck I don't want that." He explained. 

"Don't worry Jake, that won't happen. Just be patient, you got me bro!" I shoved his shoulder with mine and he shoved me back.

"I'm glad you're our sister. I swear, they will realise what a fucking weapon they lost. Not that you're an object or anything- uh- I meant to say you're fucking strong man. Your ex pack is weak without you." He rubbed his hair back making me laugh. 

"I get you, I'm glad you guys saved me." I smiled and he hugged me. 

Just as he was about to leave I called out to him. "Try to keep your distance from your mate, I'll let you know once I have spoken to her." I said and he agreed. 

Blake mind linked me about the training we were going to do and we were going to have Stella's party today since we couldn't yesterday. 

I went downstairs and Aiden abruptly stopped in front of me. I raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Fire, I'm extremely sorry for what happened yesterday. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you, it was an accident and all I wanted to say is sorry..." Did he know I was his mate? I'm sure the old rotten bond must have gave a feeling but I don't care if he recognises me or not. I don't have time for his bullshit. 

"Are you done wasting my time?" I asked him sighing. 

"But I said I was -sorry." He stuttered in disbelief.