Chapter 11- Lover's tricks

Song: Mohit Chauhan, Pritam- Tum Se Hi (From Jab We Met)

A/N- I keep listening to this lately it's hitting my feels lol, watch the movie it's so good!!!

I needed to go for a run, and set my wolf free. She's been on edge since Daisuke wasn't here and so was I. I quickly morphed into my beautiful dark brown wolf and ran. The more I felt the wind hitting body and leaving me behind it also took my pain from me. I felt excited and free.

I heard a snap a couple of miles behind me so I ran towards it. A large brown wolf stared back me and sniffed the air. Daisuke. I didn't know he was here already, that's nice.

His wolf playfully played with mine by chasing us and fake biting our fur. I shifted back covering my body after our long game of chase and found some clothes near the many trees we have. I felt Dai shift and change as well.

I stood up after he finished and ran to hug him. His large strong arms covered my body and I sighed relaxing into his hold.

"Hi." He greeted by kissing the side of my head.

"Hey." I replied hugging him tighter. I needed this, him.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes enjoying our moment. I stepped back from the hug but he still held me and I smiled at him, stroking the side of his face.

"I missed you." I pinched his cheek to see if he's real and he was. He also pinched my cheeks... Not the ones on my face.

I gasped and covered my face in his chest and he laughed.

"I missed you too, my bright flame. I didn't know that would suffer this much without you by my side." He replied after holding my face to him.

"You like me right?" I asked looking up at his eyes and blinked because of how beautiful they are.

"Yes, I do. Do you?" He replied getting closer to my face.

"Yeah, I like you." I blushed and hid my face in his chest again feeling shy. I wish I could kiss him right now, only if it weren't for that dead witch.

He hummed and kissed my head.

We walked back hand joined together, and I admired his broad shoulders. Aiden looks like a pre-teen compared to him. I know for a fact that he could step on Aiden and he'd die. I'm so lucky to have such a supportive and handsome mate.

When we came closer to the pack house we let our hands go. I smelt Aiden's scent not far off. Here comes the possessive jerk of an unexperienced Alpha. He stomps over to us like a child and grabs my arm to pull me next to him and I growled. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"Aiden, what's wrong with you? Let me the fuck go!" I grabbed his arm off me and he looked shocked that I'd do that.

"You're my fucking mate! Why are you with him for?" He lowly snarled at me so I snarled back louder.

"I met him when I was on my run, he's Alpha Daisuke of White Solar! Stop being a dick!" I harshly had a go at him.

I noticed that Dai's hands were white in his balled up fists, he was carefully trying to control his breathing but it wasn't working out quite well since Aiden held my hand and treated me rudely.

"I don't care, I told you I don't like it when you flirt with other people. Have you turned into a slut since you came here? Is that what they taught you here?" Oh my fucking god, how is he standing here and spitting all this bullshit right now?

Dai's snarl was so loud that the earthy ground shook and birds flew from the tress squeaking in fear. I felt terror in the air and I knew that if no one stops him then Aiden would die right now.