Chapter 3- Support

Song: BIBI- Animal Farm 

3 Years later

I could hear them laughing downstairs. They were planning something, I just need to concentrate more to listen clearly. "First we'll pour in purple hair dye in her shampoo, she won't realise ha-ha-ha." Jake laughed making me smirk. What an idiot, I would love to have purple hair, only if it showed though.

"Let's pour water on her face to wake her up he-he-he," I admit, Blake is the Alpha but he's really childish when it comes to pranks. He's also very protective when someone's in danger, he's the best fitting Alpha and brother ever.

I heard them coming upstairs. "On three we'll splash it all over her okay?" Jake said. 

"Yeah, Jake and Alex, you do the honours." Blake demanded.

"Why us Blake?" Alex asked. 

"So you'll take the blame and I'll look innocent as a baby," Blake replied with an obvious tone.

"No, I won't do it." Jake said. 

"I command you to do it." Very childish, using his alpha tone to do the dirty work.

"Yes, Alpha." They're so dumb. 

Well, it's time to ruin their plan. I opened my eyes staring into Blake's soul. 

"You fuckers can't surprise me." I whispered as they all screamed shaking my room furniture's. 

 I'm seriously going to be deaf because of them.

*splash*

"HEY!" Alex was drenched and no, he didn't pee himself like last time...

We all burst out laughing looking at him which he also joined after pouting like a spoiled baby.

"So you guys were going to pour water on me then replace my shampoo with purple dye? Well, I guess you can't now." I rolled my eyes shaking my head. 

"I told you something was off. Ugh, thanks to a lot Alex, this was all your idea." Blake pointed his finger at him. 

Alex's mouth was opened in disbelief. "What?" 

"You can't fool me," I looked at them narrowing my eyes.

"Sorry Fire." They were giving me the puppy dog eyes but I didn't fall for them.

"You guys know I never fall for those". I sighed then they got out a couple of hazelnut chocolate bars out of their pockets and handed it to me as a peace offering. 

"You're forgiven thank you." I smiled and blew a kiss. 

"Yeah whatever, get ready quickly sis, we need to have a chat." Blake said sounding serious.

"Okay brother..." I replied confused as they all left my room. I wonder why he had a change of demeanour, I hope the chat isn't too bad.  

Blake

Unfortunately, I had some news that no one was going to take well, especially Fire. The Dark Moon pack asked us to help them because of rogue attacks that were going around their territory. It has been happening for a couple of years but no other pack wanted to help them since they were weak and non-progressive with their training and learning. I had to step in as the Alpha King requested it for me. 

I was the leader of the Red Luna pack and Dark Moon was under the Night Stellar pack, normally they would be handling them since it's one of their packs but they want to abandon them so that's why the Alpha King entrusted me with it so Dark Moon doesn't turn rogue.