Chapter 12- Payback!

Song: BIBI- Vengeance  :)

It's been a couple of weeks of me constantly gaslighting Aiden and forgiving him of his stupid aggressions, little did he know that his time of possessing me is coming close to an end. 

Luna Irene and Alpha Zachariah had left but Daisuke was still here. Their excuse of him begin here was that he wanted to travel and see how each pack are handling their jobs and how they proceed with responsibilities so that he could learn and use them in his pack if it's good. 

I secretly met Dai whenever I could without anyone suspecting us, Aiden has no clue thinking that he's got me in his clutches and I'm glad that he's dumb enough to think that. On the other hand, Stella's amazing spying led her to find out that he's been seeing this girl behind my back who coincidentally was someone who also had fun bullying me back in the days. 

I remember how the dark moon pack used to treat me, every day of constant insults and abuse. The girl that Aiden was 'having and affair' with was the typical mean girl who used to follow him around and get influenced to pick on the weak link just because she can. Her name is Angela, even if she has 'angel' in her name she's far from it. The harmless pranks of cutting my hair when I fell asleep cleaning up the pack's mess, accidentally dropping her cup of hot tea on my bare arms when I cleaned up the dining table or making my beats worse from Aiden when she used to lie about me hurting her, though, Aiden knew I wouldn't dare as I'm so weak yet he's hurt me anyways for the sake of it really impacted my traumas. She's done so much worse to me but who was I to stand up for myself then?

What's worse is that after my parents died, Trevor didn't look after me properly, no one wanted anything to do with me since it was as if they blamed me for their death. I am now the Beta of Red Luna. The pack who rose up from their past horrible Alpha to the 3rd strongest pack in the rank. 

Before Blake became the Alpha, he was the Beta's son of this pack and he told me the story of how his Alpha dealt with dodgy things such as trafficking she-wolves for land and after it was notified by the Blue Celestial pack it was dealt with. The previous Alpha's family was exiled and Blake's dad became Alpha but he passed away so Blake took over and literally built this pack from scratch with new morals. I came to them at the right time because if I didn't then the previous horrible Alpha would have sold me for land. 

I'm stronger than I'd ever been, I train the wolves in my pack and we strive forward. I won't let the past hold me pack and I'll never forget the pain I went through back then. It's time for me to pay them back for what they had done. 

"Yo, what are you doing?" Danny knocked on my door and barged in. 

"Just planning an asshole's demise, what about you?" I fixed the last of my makeup and wore my heels. 

"Today's the day?" He asked. 

"Yes. He's taking me on a date to propose... And to accept him as my mate so we can mark." I shrugged.

Danny whistled low. "Shit. I'm excited!" He chuckled and hugged me. 

"We're going to be outside in the garden gazebo and I'm going to surprise him. I know what he's planned because of Stella." I broke the hug and he nodded. 

"Is this your revenge dress?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah sure." It was a simple short red/orange baby-doll dress where my shoulders are bare and  Aiden will hate it as he doesn't like it when I show too much skin. Too bad. 

"Nice. I'm going to be with Blake and Stella. Break a leg." He fist bumped me then left. 

My heart sped up as I went downstairs, Aiden told me that he'll meet me outside and he'll be late. I'm not stupid as I know that he's with Angela right now, he's truly a joke.