Chapter 9- Plans

Song: Selena Gomez- Hands to myself 

Warning!! Warning!! This chapter is kind of smutty. You've been warned. :)

He left soft kisses down my neck to my chest as I held his shoulders, afraid that my legs would give up on me. Daisuke pushed me against the wall and his hands were gradually pulling my dress up to reveal my underwear. Shit. It's getting intense...

"Fuck. You're so beautiful." He growled pressing into me as a sigh left my lips. 

He pulled on my lips with his, and I let him explore my mouth as our togues danced together. Daisuke's hands were close to taking my underwear off but I caught him off guard by opening his belt.. He broke our kiss breathing heavily. 

"Do you feel me?" He smirked holding my hand that was on his bulge. 

"It's so hard." My low voice made him groan. 

"You make me like this." He groaned as I pressed a little hard on his bulge. 

"I'm going to take you against the wall if you do that," He whispered in my neck feeling my clothed wet clit with his fingers. 

I shuddered feeling weak in the knees but he didn't stop there.

"You want me to pleasure you?" He sexily asked, who was I to refuse this pleasure? 

"Yes, please," I shivered as he carefully placed his finger inside my panties and gently rubbing my clit making me wetter. 

Fuck me. 

"Shit, mph-" He closed his mouth on mine sucking and biting. I never felt so electrified before. Ever.

"Dai..." I squealed clawing his shoulders where some blood came out.

"Fuck, Fire, that was so hot... But you need to wake up, I'm not done yet." Huh, what did he mean by that, there's more?

"Wake up, love," I sighed at his beautiful voice. 

"I'm awake Dai-"

"Fire wake the fuck up and stop dreaming about Dylan O'Brien." Huh? "Wake up oh my gosh!" I woke up with Amaia shaking me like a rag doll. 

Shit. Was that all a dream? Did I just dream about Daisuke finger fucking me? At least he was hot. 

Oh man,  I wish it was real. 

"We need to eat breakfast, get ready." Amaia huffed as she put her clothes on. 

She needed to tell us what happened with Alex, I hope everything is okay between them.

I got ready, excited to see Daisuke but I hope I won't remember the dream I had when I meet him because that would be awkward... Unless he wants the same as me...

Stella and Mai were already down and waiting for us with the guys. I looked around the large dining area where there were couple of other packs around including White Solar. 

I wonder if Daisuke ate yet, he wasn't here. 

"So what is going on between you guys?" Blake asked Amaia and Alex as we all sat down with our foods. 

The pair looked at each other and sighed. There was a feeling of anxiety in the air which we all probably felt. 

"I'm sorry, I had a pregnancy scare well- yeah. I thought I was pregnant but I wasn't and I guess that just created a whole thing between us..." Amaia looked down at her lap as Alex looked at her and sighed. 

"It's my fault. I was being a dick to her because of it and I didn't think about her feelings enough, that's why we've been on edge for the past couple of days." He explained and held her hand but she let go.