Chapter 6- Decisions

Song: RM from BTS (with Youjeen)- Wild Flower

Punch after punch, kick after kick. My breath was taken away continuously as I tried to cover my head and body with my arms. No use. He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head and once again, I felt those hideous claws rip my belly with blood pouring out. How can I scream when no one can hear me? Why didn't my brother stop what had happened to me instead of joining in with the torture? 

Hands and hands no mercy just hands. And then the rejection that tore my heart away. 

I accepted it. He never deserved  me. 

Sweat covered my body as I heaved feeling my body to see if there any injuries. None. The same cruel nightmare haunted me to this day. They felt real and they were real. 

"Hey, are you okay? I heard you whimper..." Danny knocked on my door and entered looking all worried. 

"I'll be okay." He sat down on my bed and gave me a hug that I needed. 

"Good, I don't want your flame to disperse." I groaned pushing him off.

"Danny, shut the fuck up with your fire jokes." He chuckled. 

"It's not my fault you named yourself Fire is it?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever... What have you been doing these days? You and Scott weren't here when Dark Moon arrived." I said and he hummed.

"There was a situation in another pack. White Solar's Alpha and Luna's long lost son came back from the dead apparently, and we went there to see what happened as the Royal's called us. No one else was available to go so it was only Scott and I." He explained and I was shocked. 

"Isn't their daughter the Luna of Blue Crescent?" I asked and he nodded agreeing with me.

"Yep. It's her twin brother. His name is Daisuke and he was kidnapped when he was younger, he suddenly came back to the pack after like 20 years and they all had a huge reunion/discussion about what happened. The Alpha King and Queen will hand over the White Solar Pack to him now since he's the next in line." Danny said. 

That's nice, at least he's got his family now. 

"How old is he then?" I asked, 20 years is a lot.

"He's 23, he was kidnapped when he was 3. It's actually devastating. Imagine losing your child for 20 years... Everyone was happy that he found his way back though, we didn't stay for long since it felt like we'd be intruding, the King and Queen wanted to inform us personally. There's going to be a party held soon and every pack is invited." He explained further and I sighed.

"It is sad... 20 freaking years lost of having a family. How did you guys find him?" I was curious of the reactions, seeing your long lost family. It must have been a rollercoaster of emotions that's for sure. 

"To be honest, it seemed as if he was out of it. He looked serious and there wasn't even a smile on his face when we saw him, I'm sure he was happy to see his family again but when everyone else joined the meeting he looked as if he could jump up and kill someone. I couldn't even look him in the eyes, he's scary." Danny shuddered making me giggle.

"I'm sure he didn't want a billion people surrounding him when he just found his family. How scary can he be?" I rhetorically asked shoving him and he groaned.

"Trust me Fire, you'll see him at the party/ball or whatever. He has a huge scar on his cheek, proper intimidating." I gulped. Danny's an idiot.

"Bro, he must have been through a lot, don't judge him based off a scar." He looked at me in realisation.