Chapter 9

Elena POV

It's been a few days since the incident at the restaurant, but I'm feeling a lot better. I haven't had a panic attack since the night mare.

I was in a good mood at the moment since we were on the way to the mall. None of my friends could go since they were out of town, but my brothers wanted to take me, and i was up for it.

we had arrived and had parked the car in the parking spot. we went inside and started to walk around.

"Oooo Victoria Secret" I said as I ran

"Slow down Stop" Mason said, while laughing. the others laughed as well. i went into the shop and got some of my things and came out. we started to go to other shops.

Once we got done going to some of the shops everyone wanted we decided to go to the food court and have some lunch

"Ok what does everyone want?" Mason asked

"Burger King" I said

"Burger King" Jason said

"Wendy's" Alex and Dylan said

"Ok i'll get Elena, Jason, and mine. Alex, can you and Dylan get yours?" Mason asked

"Yeah" Alex said

Once we where done eating I decided to go to the bathroom before we starting walking around again.

"I'll be right back i'm going to the bathroom" I said

"Ok" everyone said

Once I got to the bathroom and did what I had to do, I walked back to the table where the boys were.

Unfortunately I got lost on the way there so my brain thought it would be a good idea to have a panic attack.

So I pulled my phone out called Jason

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello" Jason asked

"J-J-J-Jason"

"Elena? Where are you? He asked

"I don't know. I was on the way back and got lost. Jason please hurry." I said

"Shit. Elena are you having one of your attacks again" he asked

"Y-y-yes" I said

"Shit. Ok Lena stay on with me while we find you." he said

Jason POV

Elena needed to go to the bathroom and told us. it's been a while and em hadn't come back yet. we all started to worry where she had gone.

"you guys, i'm starting to get worried about Elena. she doesn't take this long-" i said as i was cut off when my phone started to ring.

it was Elena. i immediately picked it up.

"hello" i said as i heard breathing from the other side.

"J-j-jason" i heard em say.

"Elena? where are you?" i asked while the others looked towards me with panicked and wide eyes.

"i don't know. i was on the way back and got lost. jason please hurry." i heard her say.

"Shit. Elena are you having one of your attacks again." i said.

"Y-y-yes" i heard her.

"shit. okay Lena stay with me while we find you." i said as we all started to walk and find her.

suddenly we saw Elena and yelled her name. she turned around and ran towards us.

mason hugged her as well as us.

Elena POV

i was on the phone with jason while they were finding me. i was getting scared.

"Elena." i heard my name being yelled.

i turned around and saw all of my brothers with relief in their eyes.

"M-m-mason." i said and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"shhh, Lena its okay. were here now. calm down and breath." mason said and rubbed my back.

once i had calmed down, we all decided it was time to go home and we went home. once we got home, we all had slept in the living room together. which i enjoyed a lot. i cuddled with mason and slept.

We must've fallen asleep during whatever movie Mason and Jason put on because next thing I know I'm waking up to the sound of thunder cracking.

I snuggled closer to Mason. He must have felt me stirring and realized something was wrong because he woke up and started asking what was wrong until he heard the storm and realized what was going on.

"Its ok its just a storm" Mason said rubbing my back

"Hey is she ok" I heard Jason ask

"Yeah just the thunderstorm scared her" Mason said

"Go wake the twins up we're gonna have a family day" Mason said

Jason must of nodded because I didn't hear him respond

I heard three sets of footsteps a few minutes

"She ok" I heard Alex asked

"Yeah just the storm outside scared her"

"Jason" I asked

"Whats up babygirl" he asked

"Can you go get me my bear from mom and dad please" I asked

"Yeah" he said

He came back in a few minutes with my bear and handed it to me, I took it and held it tightly. So that day I keep switching between sitting with Mason and Jason, and occasionally With Alex and Dylan.

We basically hung out and had a family day. Night time was the same and it was still storming so we all slept in the living room me in between Mason and Jason on the floor and then Alex and Dylan took a couch and went to sleep.