Chapter 14

Elena POV

i wokeup today and checked my phone. we had gotten an email from school that their was no classes today and something had happened. all of our assignments were going to be emailed from our teachers today.

i was sitting on the couch in the living when everyone came into the living room.

"hey, kiddo. we need to talk to you about something and its important." dad said.

i turned my head.

"what is it dad. what's wrong.?" i asked

"Elena we need to talk to you something about mom. which you don't know" dad said.

"what is it. dad please tell me." i said getting worried about mom.

"W-well, your mom has stage 3 cancer and she's had it for a year now. we got a call today from the hospital and they told us to bring your mom in for a checkup to see how long she has." dad said as his voice cracked.

"N-n-no. this can't happen. no please. she can't leave us." i yelled and started sobbing. my. dad picked me up and put me on his lap and hugged me tightly.

i sobbed on his chest.

"i want to meet mom. please take me their." i said and scared.

"of course." i heard my dad say. we all got in the car and drove off to the hospital. my brothers sat with me and comforted while i sobbed.

once we got their, we went inside and went to the room where mom was.

"M-mom." i said and ran towards her and hugged her tightly. she weakly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

"p-please mom, you can't leave us like this. please" i said and she kissed my head.

"i am s-so sorry sweetheart. i don't either want to." mom said and coughed. suddenly the heart monitor started to beat faster and we were told to go wait outside.

"n-no please. mom" i shouted while i was pulled outside the room.

after a while the doctors came outside.

"Family of Ambar Pierce." we all turned towards the doctor and nodded our heads.

"I'm sorry. But she didn't make it. I am so sorry" the doctor said and all of our faces turned to shock.

"N-no. she can't" i said while trying to get out of my dad's arms and ran straight to the room where mom is in.

"Elena." i heard everyone yell my name.

I saw mom laying their and went towards her and cried my heart out.

"M-mom, please. Don't leave us please." i said while crying hard.

Damien(dad) POV

The doctor came and told us that my wife didn't make it and they couldn't save her. I was devastated and was in shock. Every one of us was in. my brother and his sons were on their way. I told to meet at our house.

Suddenly Elena started to wriggle out of my arms and when i put her down she ran to the room where my wife was kept in.

"Elena" we all screamed even my sons. We ran after her and what we saw broke our hearts.

Their was Elena screaming for her mom to come back and had tears running down her cheeks. She was crying hard.

I slowly started to walk towards her and crouched down infront of her.

"Elena." i said in a quiet voice. She looked up towards me with teary eyes.

"D-d-dad." i heard her say and she launched herself towards me. I hugged her tightly. She started to whimper and sobs were coming out of her.

"Shhh. my babygirl. Don't cry." i said while bouncing her lightly to stop her from crying.

"D-dad, m-mom." i heard Elena say.

"I know sweet cheeks. I know." i said while softly still bouncing her trying to calm her down.

All of my sons were looking with worry and soft eyes. I looked towards them and told them that to take her home.

"Come here kiddo. Let's go home." i heard my older son say to Elena as he grabbed her and lightly bounced her to sleep. She sniffled and looked towards me with red eyes.

"I'll be their in a few minutes okay sweetheart." i said to her and she nodded her head. I kissed her lightly on the forehead and she relaxed.

Two of my sons stayed with me and the rest went back home to my brother and his sons.

The funeral was gonna be after tomorrow. I can't believe it that my wife had passed away. It was a big shock for me and as well as for my sons and especially for my daughter Elena.

"Let's go home" i said to my sons. They nodded their head and we went home.

Mason POV

I had Elena in my arms fast asleep. There were dried tears on her face. This was the biggest shock that had happened to us all.

We went home and opened the front door. As we walked in, we saw our uncle and our cousins.

"Hey guys."i said as i sat down on the sofa with Elena in my arms.

"Hey, we heard what happened. I am so sorry." i heard my uncle say. I nodded my head with a tear that fell out of my eyes.

Uncle crouched down infront of me and looked towards Elena. He lightly pecked her forehead. And ran a hand through her hair.

Suddenly Elena started to open her eyes.

"Hey, sweetheart." uncle said to Elena.

Elena POV

I felt a hand through my hair and i started to open my eyes. I looked up and saw our
Uncle.

"U-uncle." i said with tears in my eyes starting to run down my cheeks.

"Come here sweetheart." uncle said as i got up from my brother and ran into my uncle's arms. I hugged him tightly and started to sob.

"U-uncle, m-mom" i said while whimpering and crying.

"My sweetcheeks. I am so sorry." he said as he hugged me more closer to his chest. He started to run his hand on my back. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

I slowly started to calm down.

"Shhh, it's alright. We're all here now." he said as my sobs turned into sniffles.

"Kiddo" i turned around and saw all of my cousins.

I ran to them and hugged them all.

After hugging them all i sat in my oldest cousin's arms and put my head on Ryder's chest. I fell asleep while ryder gently rubbed my back.