Chapter 24

Elena  POV

Its been a month now of everything being good so far. I am loving my job that i work at. Aryan has been working full time now. So that's better. My brothers and cousins have girlfriends and some of them i've seen are not nice.

I haven't seen my family since they've all had girlfriends. I feel like their girlfriends are keeping my family away from me.

I needed to talk to ace about it.

"Hey michelle. I'm going home now." i said as i walked to michelle as she smiled at me.

"Of course em. I loved your pictures that you took. Amazing job." she said as i smiled towards her.

"Thank you" i said as she gave me another package to work on.

"I'll see you next week on monday" she said. I nodded my head.

"See you" i said as i walked.

I saw aryan waiting for me in the parking and i walked to him.

"Hey" he said as he hugged me.

"Hey Aryan" i said and hugged him back.

We sat in the car and Aryan started to drive home. Once we arrived at home, we both went inside and went to get freshened up. Once we did. We both went downstairs and saw everyone their waiting for us.

"Hey guys." everyone said as we both said hey back to them.

We were all eating when i spaced out. I was in thought and thinking about what's happened to my happy family. It's been so long i haven't seen them and i really want to see them.

"Elena." i heard someone call my name.

I came out of my thoughts and looked towards everyone. As they were all looking at me.

"What's wrong elena? Aryan  asked.

"N-nothing. I-i- haven't seen my family for so long." i said as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I-i-i don't know what's wrong with them. But i feel like they don't want to see me" i said as i got up from my chair and ran towards our room and closed the door and laid on the bed and cried.

Aryan POV

When i saw Elena run upstairs with tears in her eyes.

"She's really upset. Aryan  why don't we go to her family's house tomorrow. It will be nice and she will feel happy." mom and dad said.

I nodded my head and smiled towards them.

We finished dinner and i went upstairs to our room and found Elena  on the bed crying.

I closed the door and locked it.

I laid beside em and rubbed her back.

"Hey elena. We are going to go to your family's house tomorrow." i said as she looked up towards me and smiled.

She laid close to me and i wrapped my arms around her..

We both laid and darkness consumed us.

*********************************
Elena POV

I woke up the next morning and aryan was already awake getting ready.

"Good morning emily." Aryan said as he walked towards me and hugged me.

"Good morning" i said as aryan kissed my forehead.

I set the bed and took a shower and got ready since we were going to go to my family's house today.