Chapter 15

Elena POV

i slowly started to wake up as i heard whisptering around me.

when i opened my eyes, i saw my dad and uncle and cousins and brothers all in the living room. my dad was the first one to see that i was awake and he opened his arms for me.

i got off of Dante's lap and ran to my dad and wrapped my arms around him. tears started to run down my cheeks as i miss mom so much.

"shhh, it's okay sweetheart. calm down" my dad said as he rubbed my back and calming me down.

"D-dad. m-mom." i said as i started to have trouble breathing.

"i know sweet cheeks, i know. please calm down." dad said in a low voice.

"Mason can you grab Elena inhaler from her room please" dad said.

mason nodded his head and ran upstairs.

he came back downstairs and handed dad a inhaler.

"here, kiddo. take this" dad said holding the inhaler to my mouth. i inhaled once and then inhaled again.

after the second one, i was able to calm down but coughed a little. alex rubbed my chest to help the pain lesser.

"hey, kiddo. we need to talk to you about something." dad said.

"we have decided that your uncle and cousins are gonna stay with us now forever. i think living together will be fun" dad said and smiled towards me.

"R-really.?" i asked. he nodded his head and i hugged him tightly.

i turned towards my uncle and cousins and ran to my uncle.

"Yay, your gonna stay with us now uncle.?" i asked. he nodded his head and smiled at me.

"yes, kiddo. we are going to stay with you guys. because i think it will help to also your aunt will too. because of everything that has happened." uncle said and i smiled.

"U-uncle, I-i-i miss mom so much. will the pain ever go away.?" i asked and put my head in uncle's neck.

"shhh, kiddo. it will go away. i know you miss your mom. we all miss her. that's why we are here." uncle said and rubbed my back.

"come here kiddo." i heard my oldest cousin who came towards me and picked me up from my uncle and into his arms.

i wrapped my arms around Dante and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"it will be okay. we are all here now." dante said and bounced me a little.

i started to yawn and my eyes started to droop.

"sleep babygirl. don't worry. we are not leaving you." dante said and continued to bounce me.

i nodded my head and snuggled more into dante and with all the whispers i started to fall asleep.

_______________________________________

i had awaken up and i was sitting on my bed. i looked at my phone and saw a message from Aryan. i opened it.

hey do you want to meet up tomorrow evening. Aryan asked.

let me ask my dad. i will get back to you. i said

i went downstairs and saw my dad sitting with my uncle and cousins.

"hey dad. i wanted to ask you something.?" i said

"sure, sweetheart. what is it?" dad asked

"i told you about this boy that goes to my university and he asked me about taking me out tomorrow evening. can i go?" i asked

"sure sweetheart. but i want to tell you be careful and make sure if anything happens, call us okay. i will say it again tomorrow." dad said and i hugged him.

"thanks dad. love you." i said and ran upstairs to my room to text ace back.

"love you too honey." dad said.

i got my phone and texted Aryan.

hey, i would love to go. my dad said yes.

perfect, i'll pick you up tomorrow evening around 6. Aryan said

okay. i said

and i put my phone on the table beside my bed.

we all ate dinner and i went to bed excited about going with Aryan.

__________________________________

thanks guys for reading this chapter.  hope you guys like it.