chapter 1

Italics is sarcasm

Eleanora pov:

I lay on my bed reading a book on necromancy cuddled with my familiar but I had since I was 9 years old.

She was a beauty. She was a black mamba who could turn into a shadow goblin. Due to the lack of attention I got from my aunts, they didn't even know I had her.

I excelled in my studies even though I hadn't started the academy yet. At the age of 5 Ambrose found me in his room reading one of his books and since then he was my brother/father figure. Later when I was 10 I met father Blackwood when he came to visit Ambrose. He saw how advanced I was and started sending me books and work everyday, we developed a good student/mentor relationship.

My door banged open and my twin walked in and flopped on to her bed on the other side of the room. She just ignored me like I wasn't there, like a piece of trash on the floor. Lucifer, she was so entitled.

I went back to reading my book. It was a fascinating book on demonology listing all of the demons it was all about their weaknesses and strengths. I was so fascinated by them. Some had foresight while others could read your mind and suck your soul out of your body. I couldn't fathom why my sister was so obsessed with the mortal world. It had nothing to offer, everyone there was just defenceless. Why wouldn't she just give it up? Become a witch be immortal with powers that would be beyond the imagination. Sometimes I didn't even think we were related.

Me and my sister were very different. Her outfits always consisted of Skirts, turtlenecks and tights while Mine was very different. She normally wore red. I however wore plaid dresses or gothic dresses as mortals put it. Now however with it being only 10:00 a.m. I decided to stay in my pyjamas. I love my pyjamas. They were nice and comfy, with not going to mortal school and my studying at home with Ambrose, I usually didn't change out to my pyjamas unless it was a coven event.

It was Monday and it was almost mine and my sisters birthday

It was Monday and it was almost mine and my sisters birthday. Almost time for us to sign the book of the beast. My sister was having a mental breakdown over it and decided that she actually had a choice in the matter (which we didn't).

She just got back from the movie theatre with her mortal friends, her mortal boyfriend. He just dropped her off. I didn't know his name, maybe Harley? No I'm pretty sure it wasn't but I didn't really care. Anyway he'd be gone in the next few days, it was almost our birthday. She would have to leave him and the mortal world so it was a point of getting so hung up on him.

Several minutes later a bat smashed through the window right next to Sabrina's bed. Great, just great. A bad omen was just what I was missing.
It was still trying to get up but failed. Sabrina killed it with a book. Finally the insensate screeching stopped.

As Sabrina spellman slept, I continued reading through the night about the dark Lord and his deamons in Hell. The perfect bedtime story to tell to any growing child.