chapter 11

Eleanora pov
Finally October 30th, only a day till the dark baptism. I noticed the room was empty and decided to head downstairs for some breakfast, it was now 9 o'clock. I had been up all night with Ambrose, reading together.

I stood in front of my mirror with my beautiful snake wrapped around my shoulders, Pitch had just gotten back from hunting last night. She needed the exercise since I spoiled her so much with fresh rats and othe rodents.

 She needed the exercise since I spoiled her so much with fresh rats and othe rodents

As soon as I was ready I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I could smell bacon cooking, bacon was my weakness

The clack of my high heeled boots anounced my presents before I entered the room. As I did however I saw a boy hugging Sabrina, his eyes caugh a glance of me and now he was staring. Sabrina turned to look at what had attracted this boy's attention in the doorway and saw me causing her to scoul at me before bringing the boy's attention back to her.

I walked and sat down next to Ambrose, I started filling my plate instantly. I knew my sister was trying to bring his attention back to her, I however didn't really care. He wasn't particularly ugly but not my type, my type was powerful and confident men with either blond or back hair, couldn't decide on which.

As I come out of my revalries I heard Ambrose speak, "You drew all of these. There wiked mate." He didn't hold the same beliefs of mortals as I held but didn't push his upon me and I did the same with him.

"Yeh, I'm pretty into comics and graphic novels."

"Me too, Allen moore, Niel Gaiman and Graunt Morrison." I chuckled at Ambrose. Even if he is 75, his is still a huge dork with a comic book collection under his bed. I found it three years ago and I swore to never let him forget it.

Me and him didn't have the same views and ideas on mortals but I didn't try to push my beliefs on him and he did the same. We respect eachother.

He tried to set up a date with Sabrina after her birthday since she wasn't available then, she apparently had a commitment that was set in stone. But even as he did so, he eyes kept flicking to my for an almost inpreseptable amount of time. He couldn't help himself, he looked at my books and my lips.

He may love Sabrina but I had a body most moat men couldn't resist and one women would sell their souls for. I didn't even try but my D cup breasts and naturally crimson red lips there was not a mortal man I had met who did not want to screw me.

As one man had ever so kindly put it, "I had the body that he wished his girlfriend had, a  stripper's body." Mortal men were pigs.

I couldn't stand his momentary glances anymore and took my plate filled with bacon upstairs to Ambrose's room to start today's assignment.

Lilith's POV
I was proud of myself, I had convinced Sabrina Spellman to terrorise the boys which were picking on her little friend. The more she used her magic the more she would give into the will of The Dark Lord.

I still haven't met Eleanora Spellman yet but I was excited. I was curious about her and her unique abilities, if she could really someone a demon without signing her name. She would be one of the most powerful witches in the world.