chapter 17

Eleanora's pov

I sat at the Kitchen table, being ignored as usual but you could cut the tension in the air with a spoon. It had been 3 days, 3 long days of Sabrina receiving the silent treatment from Zelda. For some petie reason, her being ignored like I always am is satisfactory.

Since the Dark Baptism or failed dark baptism, Sabrina, Zelda and Hilda have had their magic striped till the trial in front of the whole coven. Me and Ambrose have been exempted from the family punishment because I had my Dark Baptism and Ambrose was the one to present me. I could see the ageing of my aunts each day, from the wrinkles to the greying hair.

I was just finishing some toast in my pajamas when Sabrina decided to make an entrance. "Morning," was her awkward greeting. Hilda and Ambrose who was next to me muttered a quick hello but Zelda still had the newspaper in front of her face, not saying a word.

It sat back in chair to watch the impending fight, it was almost as interesting as my conjeration book.

Sabrina sat down next to Zelda apprehensively before talking again. "Please aunt Zelda are you ever going to speak to me again?"

"You want me to speak? Fine." She put down her newspaper and looked her directly in the eyes. I couldn't help the slightly amused smirk making it's way into my lips. Ambrose noticed my smile and gave me a mocking scowl of disapproval which just made my smile grow bigger.

"You humiliated us in front of the entire coven. You dishonered the Spellman family name."

"Fathe Blackwood lied, aunt Zelda. He sat in our parlor and told me that I'd always have a choice, that our religion was based on free will. But in the wood, that was the exact opposite of free to will."

"Beyond that, you refused to sign the Book of The Beast goes directly against your father's explicit wishes."

"I'm not sure that that is true either" Sabrina said sheepishly, she was about to continue her little fight with Zelda but I felt a summoning spell and decided to answer it. I appeared in Scotland in front of Father Anderson who was the head of the Church of The Fallen.

He was a Warlock that oversaw the biggest church of Warloks and Witches worshiping Lucifer in Europe. He was a tutor of sorts who helped me practice dangerous magic in the isolated hills.

"Hello my dear child, it has been too long since our last meeting."
"I sure has bee Father Anderson. What was the dire emergency I was called for?" The sarcasm ozzed from my words. All I got was a chuckle in return. I knew from that chuckle he had a plan that would endanger my life and take several days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for ages, I had writer's block.

Thank you. I have reached 20k views and over 900 likes.