chapter 16

Ambrose POV
My little devil moved to stand next to me, she was beautiful in her gold gown. I couldn't stop thinking about how far we have come together from me first seeing her when she was 5 years old rifling through a stack of my books to now signing her name in The Book of the Beast.

It's never happened before in recorded history no one ever had a reaction as such to signing their name in The Book of the Beast. There was no possible explanation! I knew my little Devil was powerful but now with her full power and immortality at her disposal she would be an unstoppable force. No matter what she makes of herself with all her power she will still be my daughter. Her parents didn't love her, her aunt's don't love her, her twin doesn't love her but I do and will make sure that she knows it.

I placed my arm around her and she smiled back at me. It completely melted my heart. Others may describe her as cruel and cunning but to me she was ambitious and strived for greater understanding of everything.

Together we watched as it was Sabrina's turn, it happened exactly like Eleanora's but Sabrina hesitated and sounded unsure. Near the end she began to panic, I could see it in her eyes. She was going to bolt.

Before me or anyone else could do anything she ran, palm still bleeding from the knife. El looked upon in shock, we obviously knew that Sabrina didn't want to do it but running from it would get the entire family in trouble.

"Get her." Was Father Blackwood's orders. Everybody began to run however he stopped us. "Stay with me, we do not want either of you getting in trouble for your familys choices."

I looked at El and we both nodded, we both knew the saying which bound us to the coven. The blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb.

We walked beside father Blackwood back to our house. Aunt Zelda and Hilda stood next to her as we hear her clearly state, "I will not. There is another path for me, just as there was from my father and mother. Third way. And even if that isn't, my name is Sabrina Spellman and I will not sign it away!"

With pure anger he slams the book closed with a huge bang before turning to the weird sisters, "Girls" they all began to march forward while me and El stood back. If I got caught up in it not just me would suffer the consequences, she would too.

Zelda and Hilda rose the house's protective spells. Non of the could enter unless they were blood related. Father Blackwood knew the spell would burn any witch or warlock who entered so he retreated for now.

Lilith's POV
I knelt in front of the fire, Sabrina Spellman did not sign her name in the book but Eleanora did and he seemed to care about her more than anything. My job was to make sure Sabrina signed her name and that Eleanora was protected no matter the consequences.

"I failed you. I failed you, Dark Lord. I deserve no mercy." My voice began to break and I could not stop it from doing so. "Please show me mercy. Please. Please, Dark Lord."

I heard the door unlock and creak behind me, he was here. The re-locking of the door and heavy foot steps behind me chilled me to the bone. He then moved Infront of me, is goat hooves and legs were all I could see.

I finally broke down crying, "Thank you. I am not worthy of your love... But I kiss your beautiful feet." I bent down even therther from my kneeling position. He growled at me.

"I will not stumble again, I swear to you. You shall have Sabrina Spellman, you already have Eleanora and I will protect her My Lord."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it has been ages since I updated this but I have had exams.