chapter 12

Sabrina's pov

When Miss Wardwell advised me to find the meanest bitches I knew to help me terrorise the boys I immediately thought of the Wired sisters and my own twin but I would never ask her for help with anything. If I did I knew she would hold it against me, proof that she is the better twin. Which she is not!

I walked into the woods and began to summon them. I wrapped the white string around the wood summoning triad and began to chant, I didn't like using magic to harm people but this was for my friends.

"The weird sisters, hand in hand, travelers of the sea and land. Thrice to thine and thrice to mine and thrice again to make up nine. Peace! The charms wound up."

I looked around at the trees, the wind was howling. "Hello half-breed,"

As I heard the voice I whipped my head around to see the 3 weird sisters standing behind me dressed in their matching outfits but different colours. "And how are we feeling today?" Prudence continued to talk, taunting me like anytime I came close to them. I knew I would fight back so I bit out,"Do you mean because of your curse?"

"Isn't it why you summoned us?"
"So that we might remove it?"
"We'll happily do so as soon as you pledge that you won't be going to the Academy."
The speech switched between Dorcas and Agatha and finally back to Prudence.

I then offered them a deal that I would not go to the Academy if they helped me teach the four mortal boys a lesson. The fun of messing with mortals won them over. However they didn't know I crossed my fingers behind my back.

"We'll back you up half-breed, but their your enemies. You will have to do most of the work and we will need to enlist a friend who is an expert in this field." A slow smile formed on my face, finally I could teach the boys not to mess with my best friend.

Ambrose pov
"I hope we have done your son justice." Me and my little Devil stood next to the now open coffin with the parents of the boy. My and El had to spend quite a few hours working on him. El beside me tried to hide the satisfaction of doing an amazing job, I think it would rather offend the clients if a 15 year old girl was grinning maniacally.

The parents both let silent tears fall at the sight of their son, I felt horrible for them. I felt tears even welling in my eyes. Eleanora looked at me confused as to why I felt bad for them, it wasn't her fault though. El cannot feel sympathy towards others, she can love them and experience other emotions but she just can't relate to the pain of others. She tried, she really did but it was just something she couldn't do but I never judged her for it, I loved all of her.

I offered the mother tea which she kindly agreed. I needed to find out as much as I could about this boy, as I stayed to question, El told me she was going out to mess with mortals again.

After all the questioning, I found out that no one knows what happened to Conner, he didn't have many friends but always talked to his pet lizard. A familiar.

I walked out onto the porch and saw aunt Zelda walking in with a shovel in her hands.
"What were the Kemper's doing here?"
" I invited them to inspect mine and Eleanora's handi work on their son." Aunt Zelda didn't even acknowledge El's name and continued like I didn't mention her.

"Your not medeling with mortal affeirs again, are you?"
"Conner wasn't a mortal. In fact I even believe he had a familiar. An iguana."
In that second I noticed that Aunt Hilda was gone and asked but my only reply was, "she anoyed me so I killed her and buried in the yard."

It took me a moment to come to terms with her words as she walked past me.