chapter 13

Prudence pov
When I heard what the little half-breed wanted I knew the perfect girl for the job. My and El have been best friends for several years, she is a total badass just like me. She was another sister to me, even though I love Agatha and Dorcas, El was just like me. We understand each other.

I had no family while she had a family that hated her. I was surprised that her twin would come to us for help and not El but I know El will love messing with mortals with me.

As soon as I got to the Academy I got to the phone and rang her, she picked up in her own unique way. "Wassup Bitch, you looking to have fun?"

I couldn't help but chuckle and tell her everything by the end we were both in hysterics. "Ok, ok. I will meet you by gas station later, Bye mother fucker."

"Bye little slut." We were both still laughing when I hung up. I couldn't wait for tonight.

Eleanora pov
I dressed in one of my favourite and sexiest dresses to seduces the boys, I did my make up as well.

Eleanora povI dressed in one of my favourite and sexiest dresses to seduces the boys, I did my make up as well

(Her hair but platinum blonde)

I then teleported ou of the house to the gas station and saw the weird sisters and my twin walking out of the trees to the freaked out boys. They lent Sabrina a bright red dress which matched their own.

I waited in the shadows for the perfect time.
"Hello boys," my sister started off. The leader chuckled in response, "what's up?"
It was such a lame pick up line that I wanted to laugh out loud.

"The four of us were thinking about having a little party down in the mines... But we need boys and beer for that."

They approached the mouth of the mine, the boys were obviously nervous but the girls convinced them to step in. Before they could however, I decided it was time to come out.

"Seems like a little party, can I join?" Everyone then turned to me. My sister is angry and confused, the boys were gaping at my body in the tiny dress while the weird sisters just grinned wickedly.

Time for the fun to finally start.

Time jump

"What was that!!!???" Shouted as I walked out the mines carrying a bired cage with 4 birds inside, all tiny.

"What do you mean my amazing twin?" The sarcasm dripped like a waterfall at her question.

" I don't know, maybe because how did you know where we were and what is in the cage? And why did they  talk like they know you?" She waved her hand at the weird sisters for emphasis.

This was the most she had ever said to me.

"We invited her, she is our best friend after all." Prudence butted in to explain but that seemed to leave Sabrina even more confused.

Time jump

As I got home all I could hear was Sabrina shouting downstairs.