chapter 8

Eleanora pov
I decided to mess with some people while Sabrina walked into what would probably seal her decision. I made my way into town and to a little cafe, the bell dimgged as I opened the door and several heads turned to look at me.

Most girls looked on in envy, of course they did, the cafe was filled with a bunch of self centered bitches

Most girls looked on in envy, of course they did, the cafe was filled with a bunch of self centered bitches. However, almost all the boys stared at my chest, I was a D at age 15/16. They also looked at my eyes, they both scare and entrance people.

I scoffed, they had no self respect. I found and empty table and sat down, not even a second later a boy wearing a football jersey came up to my table to introduce himself obviously wanting to have sex with me.

The perfect thing I could use.

Hours later I left his house, I heard the faint screams that still echoed in the air. You would think that I tortured the poor boy but I only used him as a vessel for a parasite form hell which could eat a which or warlock from the inside out. I was curious about it's effect on mortals and let's just say it was quite messy.

I took a leisurely stroll through the woods on the way back to the Spellman house, I knew that if I wasn't home by 11pm he would declear me missing and set out on a witch hunt.

A snap of a branch alerted me to someone's or something's presence. I turned to see my second most favourite person on earth and in Hell. "Prudence, it is lovely to see you again. I loved your little blood curse!" I exclaimed as I ran and rapped my arms around her, she was my best friend.

She laughed while wrapping her arms around me tight as well. "I just had to see you before your dark baptism. I haven't seen you all week and was worried but evidently not as I saw you just messing with a mortal." We pulled apart, linked arms and continued back to the Spellman house together while continuing to talk.

"Well, Sabrina was off searching for a 'maulm malus' apple I recommend her earlier today. She should be back at the house, knowing her she probably picked one which showed her a horrific vision."

We both broke out in keels of laughter and chatted about fun and normal stuff. We were very close: best friends, sisters and a coven. She dropped me off but made me swear to wear our matching dresses for the first day at the Academy of unseen arts.

I then opened the front door only to see that there was a light on in the living room. I walked in to see Sabrina, Zelda and Hilda on one side of the room and Father Blackwood on the other which was a pleasant surprise.

He visited me and Ambrose last week to talk about my progress before my dark baptism. He was also talking to Ambrose about getting him released from house arrest soon.