23

Sophia had booked in for an abortion. She knew it was the only option she had. Especially since she didn't want to raise two babies as a single mum.

That morning she walked downstairs. Madison was there with Ziggy. "Hey. Haven't seen you here in a while," Sophia said as she looked to him.

Ziggy smiled. "Been away. Back now. And ready to make this work. Diane took Esmè out for the day."

Sophia smiled and nodded. She looked to Madison. "Are you going to come with me for my appointment? I don't wanna go alone."

Madison nodded. She looked to Ziggy. "Can you take Esmè when she's back? Soph needs me today. And I need to be there for her."

"Sure. Okay."

***
Sophia was out in the village. Scarlett had gone with Diane too. Sophia felt anger overcome her when she saw Freddie walking towards her. "What the hell?!" She spat.

"Hello babe."

"Don't you dare babe me Freddie Roscoe! Where the hell have you been? Do you even know what I've been going thorough?!" She spat.

Freddie sighed. "I couldn't come back babe. Everything was too messy. You have to understand. I didn't wanna leave you and Scarlett. Where is she?" He asked.

Sophia rolled her eyes. "She's with my mum. I've got something to do today. And I don't want you around me. I hate you with a passion," she said as she turned and walked off.

Freddie ran after her. He sighed. "Please. Just talk to me. We can work this out."

Sophia shook her head. "No we can't. You left me when I needed you. Too much has happened now."

Freddie grabbed her and pulled her close. "I know you need me. I need you too. Please."

"Sorry."

***
Sophia walked into the house. Madison looked to her. "What happened?" She asked as she looked to her.

"Freddie's back. He came back. He wants us to try again. But I can't. Too much happened there. And I can't forgive him."

Madison sighed. "Don't be mad. I called him and told him to come back. I told him you needed him. That's why he's back."

Sophia groaned. She looked to her. "I could kill you. Why would you do that?" She asked.

"Because I can see you struggling. I just don't want you suffering anymore. You need help. And he can help you. More than anyone else can."

Sophia sighed. "Just why? He broke me. And I can't do this anymore," she mumbled.

Madison held her as she cried. She felt so bad for how her sister was feeling. She looked to her. "You can do this. I know you can. You don't need to have an abortion. I'll help you. And when you tell Freddie, he will help you too."

Sophia sobbed into her. She knew that everything was a mess for her right now. And she just didn't know how she was going to cope with it.

***
Sophia had decided to go and see Freddie. He was waiting for her in the pub. She walked in and smiled. "Hi."

"Hey thanks for seeing me. I know we've been through so much. But I want nothing more than to have our family back. And to be who we once were."

Sophia looked to him and sighed. But could she find it in her to give him a second chance?