3

Sophia groaned to herself as she walked out of the bathroom and sighed. She looked to see Madison who sat in the kitchen and smiled to her. Sophia walked in and grabbed herself a glass of organce juice and sighed "hey" Madison said as Sophia smiled as she placed a hand on her bump "you look tired" madison said as sophia took a seat next to her half sister and sighed "i am, i never planned on getting pregnant at seventeen but here i am" Sophia said as Madison smiled to her "you can do this. I know that your mum doesnt think you can, but you know what shes like and i know that this is all you ever wanted. Since we were kids you have said you wantd a baby" Madison said as Sophia looked to her and smiled "i do, but i also wanted the career, the husband, the house and to be older" Sophia said as Madison smiled to her.

"have you spoken to freddie?" Madison asked as sophia nodded "hes coming with me for a scan today. I guess just part of me is scared, scared that he will let me down. My mum doesnt think that i can do this. Maybe she is right" Sophia said as she ran a hand through her hair. "shes not, she raised you by herself. You can do it" Madison said as Sophia smiled hoping that she could be a good mum to her baby.

***

Sophia sighed as she walked out of the flat and into the village. She walked to the garage and smiled as she saw freddie. He looked to her and smiled "hey, are you okay?" he asked as she smiled "im fine, are you coming with me for the scan later" she asked nervously as he looked to her and smiled "i wouldnt miss it" he said as he walked over to her and kissed her head. Sophia looked to him and smiled. She was scared and anxious. He looked to her and smiled "soph, it will all be okay. I promise" he said as she smiled.

Sophia sighed as she sat in the hosptial later that day. She smiled as Freddie handed her a bottle of water. She looked to him and sighed "who thought that one night would led to this" she said as he chuckled and took a sip of his coffee "sophia oconnor" the nurse called as sophia sighed. She stood up and walked into the room. She sat up onto the bed as freddie stood next to her and held her hand. The cold jel was placed one her stomach and she smiled as she heard the heartbeat. Freddie took her hand and smiled "our baby" sophia said as she looked to him "yeah" he said as he looked ot her. He placed a hand on her cheek and they held eye contact for a moment before Sophia looked ot the monitor, to her baby and smiled. Trying not to think of the moment she and freddie had just had.

***

Tony stood in the flat with Diane and sighed "i cant believe your supporting sophia with tihs?" he asked her as she sighed "i am, but we both know she wont cope. Shes a party girl and she will want her life back. Sophia will realise that she doesnt want to be a mother and that when i will step in" diane said as tony frowned to her "sophia wont raise the baby, we will. She is not responsible enough and that baby needs me" Diane said as Tony looked to her and frowned as he realised what she was going to do to her daughter.