2

A/n: Madison O'Connor and any kiddies she had belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***

Sophie sighed to herself as she walked into the flat and sighed to herself. She was pregnant with Freddie roscoe's baby and knew that she needed to tell someone. She sighed to herself as she saw Diane was in the kitchen "Sophia, is that you?" Diane called as Sophia sighed "yeah, it's me" " come here, there's some here" Diane said as Sophia sighed. She placed her bag on the side and walked into the kitchen. She smiled as she saw her half-sister Madison "Madison?" She said as Madison smiled to her "alright sis" she said as Sophia walked over to her and hugged her "I thought you were staying with your mum, what happened?" Sophia asked as She looked to Madison who smiled "she's a cow" Madison said as Sophia smiled. Sophia and Madison shared the same father but they had a different mother. Sophia was the result of an affair, Diane was a student that had an affair with her teacher at the time, her father. He was married and had older two children Finn and Sinead and his wife was also pregnant with Madison at the side. Madison and Sophia hadn't spoken to their father in a few years, they weren't bothered though. They knew what sort of father he was "so, are you staying?" Sophia asked "yup" Madison said as Sophia smiled.

***

Sophia groaned as she woke up. She walked into the bathroom and threw up. She groaned as she slid onto the floor. She sat on the floor and ran her hands through her hair as there was a knock on the door "Sophia?" Diane called as Sophia sighed "two secs" Sophia said as she stood up. She flushed the toilet and ran the water in the sink and watched her face. She looked to her appearance and sighed before she walked out of the bathroom. Sophia spotted Diane who was in the kitchen and sighed "where is everyone?" Sophia asked "Madison took dee and ant out, tony went to the restaurant and lily is out with Yasmin" Diane said as she looked to Sophia and frowned "are you okay?" She asked as Sophia sighed "no, not really. I need to tell you something" Sophia said as Diane looked to her and frowned "what is it?" "I'm pregnant" Sophia said as Diane looked to her ad sighed "who's is it?" she asked "Freddie roscoe" Sophia said as she sighed "does he know?" "no" Sophia said as Diane sighed "it will be okay" she said as she walked over and pull Sophia into a hug.

***

Sophia walked towards the garage and smirked as she saw the Ziggy and Madison were flirting. She walked to the garage and couldn’t help but feel jealous over the fact that Lindsay was flirting with Freddie. She sighed and Freddie spotted her "can we talk?" Sophia asked Freddie who looked to her and nodded. Lindsay walked off and shot her a glare as Sophia looked to Freddie "your girlfriend is pissed" Sophia said "she's not my girlfriend, are you okay?" Freddie asked as Sophia sighed and looked to him "I'm pregnant and its yours" Sophia said as Freddie looked to her as if he was trying to let the news sink in. He looked to her and smiled "I'm going to be a father?" He asked as Sophia nodded. He walked over to her and smiled "don’t worry, we'll do this together" he said as he pulled her into a hug. Sophia sighed to herself hoping that it would all we okay.

Sophia walked back into the flat and spotted Madison who looked to her and smiled "I heard your knocked up?" Madison said as Sophia nodded "pregnant, I am" Sophia said as she lay on the couch "you'll be a great mum, soph, don’t worry" Madison said as Sophia looked to her and smiled "thanks mads" she said as she placed a hand on her stomach ad sighed to herself, hoping she would be a good mum.