26

Sophia sighed as she woke in bed. She knew how close she had come to losing her baby. And she was worried. She knew her pregnancy was now high risk. And that she needed to take it easy.

Sophia looked up as Madison walked in. She smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

Sophia sighed and nodded. "I'm okay. I'm just glad I'm not losing the baby. Freddie has Scarlett for a couple of days. I know it's still complicated between us. But I do want us to get back to how it used to be. Not the mess it is now," she said.

Madison smiled. She sat down with her. She nodded. "Ziggy and I broke up. He told me he's in love with Tegan Lomax. He still wants to be a father to Esmè though. Says he won't leave her out," she said.

Sophia sat up. She smiled. "I'm sorry to hear that. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It was coming. To be honest, me and Ziggy haven't been fine for months. We were just kidding ourselves thinking we could make it work. But I'm honestly okay," Madison told her.

Sophia smiled. She sighed. "I want to see Freddie. Fancy it?"

"Sure. He'll be at the garage won't he?"

"Yeah. Warren Fox has taken over that. But he's given the Roscoe boys jobs there. He just wants the business."

***
Freddie smiled as he sat Scarlett on the bonnet of a car. Warren smirked. "Your Mrs is here," he said.

Freddie turned to see Sophia walking towards him with Madison. He smiled. "Hey. You okay? Aren't you meant to be taking it easy?" He asked.

Sophia sighed. "I'm allowed to walk around. I'm just not allowed to get stressed. Which isn't exactly helping as you've got my daughter sitting on a bonnet."

Freddie smiled. "She's fine. Don't worry. She's helping daddy out."

"It's dangerous. She could get hurt idiot," Sophia said as she looked to him.

Warren winked and smiled. "If she gets hurt, I'll fire daddy. And then I can hire this babe in front of me," he said as she looked to Madison.

Sophia rolled her eyes and sighed. "Just be careful Freddie. If anything happens to my daughter cause you're an idiot, I will kill you," she told him as she turned and walked off.

***
Sophia was sitting in the hutch. She looked up as Freddie walked in. "Tell me you haven't left my daughter with Warren Fox?" She asked.

"No. Madison is there too. I think they've got something going on. Why do you think I'd put Scarlett in danger? She's my little girl too. I would never let anyone hurt her," Freddie said.

"I know. I'm just being silly. Don't mind me," Sophia mumbled. She sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just... almost losing the baby. It's made me more protective over Sophia. She's my little girl. And I just don't want anything happening to her. You know?"

"I know babe. Don't worry. I'd never let anything happen to her."

Sophia looked to Freddie and sighed. They both had a long way to go to fix their relationship. But would it even be worth it? Especially when secrets were about to be revealed.