10

Sophia sighed to herself as she stood pacing. She was angry and she couldn't believe that Freddie had cheated on her. She had asked Diane and Madison to look after Scarlett as she asked into the roscoe house. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she closed the door. She saw Freddie and felt her anger boil as she looked to him. She walked o she fo him and slapped him causing him to stumble back and look at her and frowned "what was that for" he asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "don't act like you don't know, I spoke to Madison and I know what you did. You cheated on me, you were in bed with someone else while I gave birth to our daughter. How could you" she spat as he looked to her and sighed "I'm so sorry" he said as she looked to him and shock her head. She was angry and couldn't even look at him.

He walked over to her and sighed as he placed a hand on her shoulder "don't touch me" she said as he looked to her and nodded "I'm sorry, I messed up okay. I love you and it scared me" "so what you cheated on me, either of all people" she asked as he looked to her and nodded "I'm not proud of it, I was weak and I'm so sorry" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "the thing is I love you too Freddie and you don't go and see me cheating on you, do you?" She said as she went to walk away as he grabbed her hand and looked to her "please I'm begging you, give me another chance" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I can't" she said with tears in her eyes as she walked off

***

Sophia got back to the flat and smiled as she walked over to Scarlett. She picked her up and held her close as she sat on the sofa. Diane walked into the room with Madison as they both looked to Sophia who was crying. Diane walked over and sat next to Sophia and wrapped  an arm around her and hugged her as she sobbed "it's going to be okay love, I promise" Diane said as Madison took Scarlett from her as Sophia broke down crying. Madison couldn't help but feel nothing but guilt as she looked to her sister, she blamed herself for this.

***

Sophia sat in her bedroom as she lay Scarlett down for a nap. She looked to her and smiled as Madison walked in and looked to her and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Sophia sighed "no" she said as Madison looked to her and smiled "I know that you are hurt over what he did but if he did that to you then he really isn't worth it and you know it" Madison said as Sophia looked to her and nodded. She knew that she was right but could she get over Freddie Roscoe or would he be able to win her back?