1

Sophia sighed as she walked out of the flat. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed. She had a fight with her mother Diane O'Connor and it was starting to get to her. Sophia closed the door to the flat shut and bite her lip slightly. She sighed and pulled her black dressed down and walked away from the flat. She slipped on her high heels and smirked to herself. She brushed her blonde hair over her shoulder and smirked. She walked down the steps towards the loft and smiled. She walked into the club and ordered herself a drink. She smirked to herself as she looked across the bar. She spotted Freddie roscoe who was standing with his brother's joe and Ziggy. He looked across the bar and they held contact. She smirked to him as she took a sip of her drink. He walked over to her and looked to her "aren't you a little young to be at a bar?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "what are you going to do, tell my mother?" She asked as she stood up and took a step towards him. He looked at her and smirked. "not at all" he said as she bite her lip and smirked "good" She said.

***

Sophia took a drink of her vodka and looked to the dance floor. She sighed as her phone buzzed. She knew that it was Diane. She grabbed the phone and clicked decline and sighed to herself. She placed her phone n her back and sighed. She jumped down from the bar stool and walked over to the dance floor. She was starting to feel drunk and didn’t care, she wanted to have a good time for once and she didn’t want anyone to get in the way, even if it was her own mother. She ran her hands through her hair and smirked as she felt a pair of hands on her waist and felt someone pull her to him. She looked over her shoulder and saw Freddie. She smirked to him "you know someone would say that you were stalking me" Sophia joked as Freddie chuckled "would you?" He asked as she turned to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her to him and kissed her. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss as it got more heated.

***

Sophia giggled as Freddie pulled her into the house. He placed a hand over her mouth trying to keep her quiet "come on" he said as he led her to the bedroom. She smirked as she turned to face him. She pulled off her dress and smirked as he started to undress. He pushed her down onto the bed once they were undressed. He ran his hands down her body as he pulled her close and kissed her. She ran her hands though his hair as he pushed into her. She moaned as he moved in and out of her at a fast pace. She dug her nails into his back as he moved against his hips. She soon reached her high and he soon followed. He rolled over the side of the bed and they both smirked to each other, both forgetting the condom.

A MONTH LATER***

Sophia sat on the edge of the bath and sighed. She ran her hands through her hair as the timer beeped. She stood u and sighed and grabbed the test off of the side. She looked down and paled as she saw it was pregnant. She was seventeen and pregnant with Freddie roscoe's baby and didn’t know what she was going to do.