7

Sophia groaned to herself as she woke up. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed as she walked through the flat. She paled slightly feeling as if she had seen a ghost as she looked to see Madison who was standing and talking to Sinead who had turned up "am I seeing things?" Sophia asked as Sinead turned to face her and smirked "I see you two have both been busy while I've been away, both getting pregnant. So who's the daddy?" Sinead asked as Sophia paled. She knew Sinead was Freddie's ex wife and it was complicated enough and now that she was back it was about to change everything "ziggy Roscoe" Madison said as she placed a hand on her bump as Sophia looked to her phone and sighed as she sent Freddie a text as there was a knock at the door moments later "I'll get it" Sinead said as she walked to the door and answered it as Freddie stood there looking as if he had seen a ghost.

"Sinead" he said as he hugged her as Sophia looked on. She couldn't help but feel annoyed and jealous as she looked on to them, she felt as if her still had a spark between them. Sophia sighed as Freddie smiled to her "what are you doing here?" Sinead asked "I came for Sophia, are we still up for breakfast" he asked as Sophia smiled "sure" she said as she grabbed her jacket as she walked over to him as he wrapped an arm around her as Sinead looked to her shocked "oh wow, you and my ex husband well I guess that it's a small world after all, isn't it sis" Sinead said as Sophia looked to her and smiled "you have no idea" Sophia said as Freddie smiled "come on let's go" he said as they walked off out of the flat.

***

Freddie looked to Sophia and frowned as they sat at breakfast. He could tell that there was a change with her "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "you and Sinead, I need to know is there any old feelings and history still there?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled as he took a hold of her hands and smiled "I love you Sophia, Sinead and I are more than old news and there's nothing to worry about" Freddie said as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Later that day, Sophia sat in the flat as she rubbed her bag as Madison walked in and smiled as she looked to her sister and smiled "are you okay?" Madison asked as Sophia looked to her and sighed "I don't know, my head is just a mess over Sinead and Freddie and their history and Freddie said it's nothing but I still feel on edge of it" Sophia said as Madison sat next to her and smiled "he's other, I seen how he looks  at her and he never looked at her like that Freddie loves you" Madison said as Sophia looked to her and smiled as she sat up and groaned in pain.

Madison looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" She asked as Sophia shock her head "no, something didn't feel right. I think I'm in labour, it's too early" Sophia said as she looked to Madison with tears In her eyes as Madison looked to her and smiled "it's going to be okay, don't worry" Madison said as Sophia looked to her feeling completely and utterly terrified.