5

Sophia walked out of her room in the flat. She placed a hand on her small bump and looked to Madison who was sitting starring into space. Sophia walked over to her and smiled "are you okay?" Sophia asked as Madison looked to her and sighed. Madison knew that she needed to tell Sophia the truth over what she heard and how Diane had wanted to take her baby but she couldn't. She knew just how much Sophia was looking forward to being a mother and Madison didn't want to be the one to tut her sister in all of it "I'm fine, soph, I just have a bad head that's all" Madison said as Sophia looked to her and nodded. Madison ran a hand through her head knowing Sophia needed to know the truth of what her own mother was planing to do.

***

Later that day. Sophia was walking through the village as Lindsay walked over To her "can I help you?" Sophia asked "yes, by staying away from Freddie. Freddie is still in love with me and he doesn't need a little slut like you ruining it all" Lindsay said as Sophia frowned to her "that isn't going to happen, I am having Freddie's baby and I am not going anywhere, maybe you should back off. I mean it's not like you two are together, he has no interest in you at allL Sophia said as Lindsay looked to her and glared before she slapped Sophia.

Freddie frowned as he saw Lindsay slap Sophia and watch as Sophia fell to the floor. He ran over and helped Sophia up and looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm okay" she said as Freddie nodded. He turned to Lindsay and glared "why don't you back off? I told you months ago that we are over and it's not going to change, so leave me away and stay away from Sophia" Freddie said before he pulled Sophia off. He looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "are you sure that your okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm fine, I swear" she said as he looked to her for a moment and smiled.

***

Later that day, Sophia walked back into the flat and frowned as she heard Madison and Diane who were fighting. She slapped the door as they continued to argue "what is going on?" Sophia asked as they both turned to her and sighed "are you going to tell her or am I?" Madison asked Diane who hung her head in shame "soph, she's going to take your baby. Once you have the baby she's going to take it from you" Madison said as Sophia looked to Diane in shock "is it true?" She asked as Diane looked to her "its for the best Sophia, your not ready for a baby, your seventeen" Diane said "so what, how do you know, you were a teenage mum with me and I could be the best mum ever for all you know, this is my baby and your taking it, there is no way in hell that I am going to let you" she said as she stormed off out of the flat.

Sophia walked through the village. She could feel the tears roll down her face. She walked to the garage as Freddie looked to her and smiled "hey, what happened" he asked as she walked over to him and hugged him. He held her close and frowned "what happened?" He asked as she looked to him with tears in her eyes "my mum, she wants to take my baby, out baby" Sophia said as he looked to her and frowned "no she won't, I won't let it happen, I promise that it will be okay" he said as Sophia looked to him and smiled.