Let Me Help You

❤️The Word is not important, my soulmate is. Since my soulmate is gone. What do I have to care about? - Zhou Zi Shu❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"Wei Ying, come back," Lan Zhan stretched out his hand for Wei Ying to take. Lan Zhan can only watch Wei Yang walking backward to the cliff behind him. "Please Wei Ying, let me help you," Wei Ying let himself go.

'No!' Lan Zhan flew fast forward, 'A little more, a little bit more, bit more,' he finally caught Wei Ying hand. Wei Ying realize that he didn't fall, he was hanging from the cliff. He look up, "Lan Zhan."

'I'll save you. We will figure this out,' Lan Zhan try to pull Wei Ying up, Wei Ying see how more blood is coming out from Lan Zhan injury arm.

"Lan Zhan Ah, let go of me," Wei Ying begged Lan Zhan who is holding on very tighten to Wei Ying wrist. The two of them lock eye with one another, 'Don't you hate me? Don't you believe me like the other?' Wei Ying try to remove his wrist from Lan Zhan hand but he couldn't.

That is when the two of them see Jiang Cheng standing next to Lan Zhan with his sword in his hand. Wei Ying look up, "Jiang Cheng," Jiang Cheng eye were full of anger, hatred  and many more toward Wei Ying.

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng tone of voice is venom and full of hatred toward Wei Ying. He raised his sword above him, "Jiang Wanyin! Stop it!" Jiang Cheng didn't listen to Lan Zhan, he stabbed his sword close to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan hand, 'No! If that rock crack even further Lan Zhan will fall as well!'

Jiang Cheng twisted his sword, seeing this Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan hand. 'No! Wei Ying! I need to go after him!' When Lan Zhan see that Jiang Cheng is walking away from there Lan Zhan take out his Bichen and ride very fast to catch up to Wei Ying.

"Bichen! Please faster!" Hearing his master asking him to go faster, he did just that. The sword light up blue, it shoot off toward the abyss below. Bichen take Lan Zhan to go faster, Lan Zhan is able to see Wei Ying falling body. "Wei Ying! Bichen please!"

Bichen speed up the flight, Lan Zhan hold out his hand to try to catch Wei Ying hand. "A little bit more, bit more, bit more, Bichen! Almost there!" Bichen use all of it power to let his master to catch Wei Ying hand.

Just like that Lan Zhan caught Wei Ying hand, "I got you. Thank you Bichen," Lan Zhan look around the place, he is searching Chenqing, "Bichen, help me find Chenqing." Bichen take Lan Zhan here and there searching for Chenqing, about an hour or so later, Lan Zhan finally found Chenqing. He grab it and put it in his sleeves, "alright Bichen let's go."

'I shouldn't go into the front, the back way, I can take Wei Ying into the cold cave where he can heal,' when Lan Zhan is out of NeverNight, he take Wei Ying back to Cloud Recesse.

When he arrive at Cloud Recesse Lan Zhan went to the back of Cloud Recesse, he enter into the cold cave. Lan Zhan went to put Wei Ying in the cold water, Lan Zhan can feel Wei Ying shivering.

"Wei Ying! Wei Ying!"

'Where am I? Why am I so cold? Am I in the ghost realm?'

"Wei Ying!"

'Lan Zhan? Why am I hearing Lan Zhan voice?'

"Wei Ying! Open your eye! Please!"

'Open my eye. I don't want to open my eye, I am tire, sleep, I need sleep.'

Lan Zhan put his ear close to Wei Ying chest he can hear Wei Ying heart still beating, Lan Zhan sigh with relief, 'he still alive, he still here,' Lan Zhan put Wei Ying in the water, he sent his spiritual all around Wei Ying, "This will help Wei Ying to heal."

Once Lan Zhan is done, he left the cold cave and Cloud Recesse to go straight to the burial mound. When he got there he is relief that no other clan came here before him, 'if Bichen can find Chenqing then he can find Suibian,' Lan Zhan hold up his sword, "Bichen help me find Suibian, we need to do this fast," Bichen left Lan Zhan hand to go find Suibian.

While searching for Suibian Lan Zhan hear a moaning, he went to the sound of that  noise and when he did, he see a young toddler he saw at the market. 'A-Yuan!' A minute later Bichen came back, "you found Suibian?" Bichen pointed the way.

Lan Zhan carried Wen Yuan in his arm, "show me, Bichen." Bichen show Lan Zhan where Wei Ying put Suibian. When he found Suibian, he take it in his hand and put it in his sleeves. After that Lan Wangji walk out of the cave, 'someone is coming,' "Bichen come!" Lan Zhan jump on Bichen, he left from there.

Lan Zhan put his hand on Wen Yuan forehead, 'he burning up,' when Lan Zhan arrive at Cloud Recesse he take Wen Yuan to the healer, "please help this little one," the healer take Wen Yuan in their arm, "Don't worry Lan er gongzi we will take good care of this little one."

Lan Zhan went back to the cold cave, when he enter into the cold cave he see that Wei Ying is awake. "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan who is walking toward him.

Wei Ying is angry he went to hit Lan Zhan on his chest, "Why did you save me?! Why didn't you let me die?! Didn't you hate me?! Didn't you don't believe me like everyone else?!" Wei Ying saying this while keep on hitting Lan Zhan on his chest.

Lan Zhan hold both of Wei Ying hand, he put his other hand behind Wei Ying head and kissed Wei Ying in the lips. This shock Wei Ying, he stop struggling as he gave up. Lan Zhan notice that Wei Ying stop moving around, he move back to see a blushing Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying, hear me out. I save you because I don't want you to die, you don't deserve this, Wei Ying did nothing wrong. I never hate Wei Ying.....I....I...." Lan Zhan breath in, Wei Ying look up at Lan Zhan face, "you what?"

"I love Wei Ying. I have always believe you, at Qingqi road path at NeverNight, it wasn't your fault. Wei Ying....you were framed."

"You....you.....how could you said something like that right now LAN WANGJI!"

Lan Zhan smile, "Wei Ying, I'm here, will you let me help you?"

"Since I am still alive I guess I have no choice, where do we begin?"
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
How is this chapter? I was thinking about the untamed. Imagine this is Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo.