What Laid Inside The Saber Tomb

✨Fate let us meet, and fate will reunite us....I don't want to wait for fate. I had to take the initiative - Wen Ke Xing✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Wei Ying run and run and run and run, he try to find a white clothes that belong to Lan Zhan. A minute later Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan up ahead, 'Lan Zhan,' "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan turn around he see Wei Ying running toward him, he look behind Wei Ying to see a dog running after Wei Ying, 'I remember Wei Ying said that he is afraid of dog,' Wei Ying went behind Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan! Make it go away! Make it go away!"

Lan Zhan glared down at Fairy, the dog whimper as it laid down on the ground. Jin Ling  push through the crowd to see Fairy on the ground, 'Hanguang Jun! Why is he with Hanguang Jun?' "Whatever, Fairy let's go." Jin Ling and Fairy left from there, the crowd dissipate as well.

"Wei Ying, Jin Ling and his dog is gone," Wei Ying glanced out from behind Lan Zhan back, "don't said a single word." The two walk back to where it all happen, the old man with the flag came up to Wei Ying and give him the drawing as a thank you, "if you want to thanks me, draw Wei Wuxian better."

When the old man is about to leave Wei Ying stop him, "wait a minute, wait a minute,there something I want to ask you. Since you said that  you have been living here for a very long time, then do you know anything strange happen around here?"

The old man is happy that Wei Ying ask him since he has the title of "Qinghe Mr. I know it all."

"That is a good nickname for you," the old man asked Wei Ying what kind of strange thing Wei Ying want to know.

"Strange thing like elementals, demon doing evil, and weird cases of corpse body separation, any awful case of an entire family exterminator or thing like that."

The old man tell Wei Ying that if he walk about five to six kilometer from here there is a place call Xinglu Ridge. He told Wei Ying not to go there since that place eat people who wonder into that place.

"So what you are saying is that there is a human eating monster on the road?" The old man went on telling Wei Ying that whoever step foot on this Xinglu Ridge they will get eating by, no body or human remain is left behind.

"Then do you know how many people got eaten at this place and where do they come from? Like their name, age, gender, and where do they live?" The old man said that he doesn't know.

"Mr. know it all, I see." The old man walk away again, Wei Ying stop him again, "Hold on hold on a second, I got one more question. If this Xinglu Ridge is part of Qinghe region, then how come the Nie clan  is ignoring it?"

The old man said that if it were the old Nie clan leader back then, then he wouldn't ignore it but the sect leader Nie right now is "Mr. I don't know it all."

'Since when did Nie xiong become "Mr. I don't know it all." He is the leader of the Nie clan isnt he?' The old man left, Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Mr. I don't know it all?"

The two left following the directions that the old man told them about, "Lan Zhan, do you think we can find the truth behind the spirit in the sword?" Wei Ying asked as they walk through a pathway with tall grass on each side of them.

"We will. As long as we follow the directions of the sword spirit inside of our Qiankun pouch," soon the two bear dog barking, Wei Ying once again felt chill running up and down his spine as he went to hide behind Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan! D-d-d-d-d-d-DOG!"

Lan Zhan glance back at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying, there is no dog," Wei Ying look around once more, then he walk out from behind Lan Zhan back. Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun, you already know that I'm afraid of dog. So please don't look at me like that."