Truth Reveal

☁️ Who is playing the flute? Separated in our previous lives, I can only hope to meet you again come next life. No amount of gold would bring me to give up these precious memories. I wish to never forget those years I spent searching for you -WuWang☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went through the other entrance, the one that lead to Wei Ying room. "Wen Ning!"  Wen Ning turns to look at Wei Ying, "How many?" Wei Ying asked Wen Ning.

"A lot," Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other, "any way to take them all down at once?" lan Zhan asked Wei Ying. "There is one way but I need you two to help me?" Wen Ning and Lan Zhan both nodded their head.

Wei Ying takes off his outer clothes, he cut his finger on his sword, and begins to write down the luring flag symbol on his white clothes, "there."

"Wei gongzi won't this exhaust you?" Wen Ning asked Wei Ying, "no, it won't. My golden core is stronger than my old one so I should be fine. Let's go." all three left the cave, Wei Ying play on Chenqing and this got the puppet's attention.

On the other side, the other sect leader and their disciple hear a flute playing, "A flute?"

Then a minute later everything went silent, and everyone is wondering why there is no more sound. The big door to the room open up, and the people inside pointed their swords toward the door, "your safe now, I suggest everyone head to Yumneng Jiang clan. We don't know if there is more puppet waiting for us or not."

"He has a point, let's all head to Yumneng," with that they all left the burial mound.

The only people who stay for a little bit is Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, Wen Ning, and Sizhui. "A-Yuan, since you still remember this place why don't you tell Wen Ning?"

"Gongzi, what are you talking about?" Wen Ning asked Wei Ying, "Wen Shishu, is me, Wen Yuan."

"A-Yuan!?" Sizhui nodded his head. "Come, you two can take your time to talk to each other."

On their way to the dock, one of the clan leaders stop Wei Ying, "Were you the one who was playing the flute?"

"What if it was me? You got a problem with that?" they all turn to look at that clan leader and Wei Ying. "Wei Wuxian uses a flute as well, are you studying demonic cultivation?"

"Wei Wuxian, used his flute and crafty trick to help you people to deal with Wen Rouhan and here you are still talking bad about him. I just used my flute to help you to fight off the puppet and this is how you all repay me?!" Wei Ying was angry, very angry.

"How hypocrite can you people get? You all are just like Jin Guangshan and that son of a prostitute Jin Guangyao, think your all so righteous when you are not." After saying that Wei Ying went straight to the boat that he is sharing with Lan Zhan, Mo Xuanyu and the Junior.

When they all got to Yunmeng Jiang clan, Wen Ning realized that he know that he can't enter into Lotus Pier. "Wei gongzi, how about I wait out here?" Wei Ying know what Wen Ning mean, "Wen Shishu, I'll stay with you." This made Wen Ning very happy, "I'll stay too." Mo Xuanyu smiled at Wen Ning and Sizhui.

With that Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and the other Lan disciple walk toward Lotus Cove. When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is at the front gate of Lotus Cove, he didn't want to step or he is hesitating to step in.

Lan Zhan look around, he doesn't want anyone to know that Lan Xiao is Wei Ying, "Wei Ying."

Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "I'm fine, let's go in." When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying got there, they see that Jiang Wanyin isn't there. Instead of going inside to seat with the other, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying stay outside instead.

A minute later Jiang Wanyin return with two women who is walking behind him. 'This women look rather familiar? Where have I seen her before?' Wei Ying scoot closer to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, why does that women look so familiar? The one without the veil covering her face."

"She the maid that serve Jin Guangyao wife," Wei Ying understand now, "What do you think she is doing here?" Lan Zhan shook his head no.

"Which one of you will go first?" Jiang Wanyin asked the two women who is standing in front of everyone.

The women with the veil talk first. She tell everyone about what happen 11 year ago, she said that she is about to get married but the wife of that person hire some thug to cut her face causing her to get kick out of the brothel. She went saying that she and the other women got a deal, they were taken to this one place by a wagon. They were given gold, the clinic ask them to do whatever they want with the person in front of them.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan turn to look at each other, "It is him, is Jin Guangyao."

The women explained that the man behind the curtain tell them to do whatever they can to make him died. Before all the women knew the man did died. The people sitting there know who this women is talking about.

They couldn't believe that Jin Guangyao would do something like this to his father. The women said that, they didn't kill her since she didn't want their money nor was she going to tell anyone, "Why didn't they kill you?" Wei Ying asked the women.

She said that she doesn't know why but they kept her in prison for 11 year. Until someone came to rescue her. "Who rescued you?" Wei Ying asked. She said that she doesn't know, all she know is that this person tell her to head to Yunmeng Jiang clan to expose Jin Guangyao. To get justice for those that Jin Guangyao have killed.

"Do you have proof of what you just said?" She shook her head no. The other clan agree and believe in what this women just said.

Lan Qiren got up, he look at the women standing in front of him, "guniang, where have I seen you before?"  She told Lan Qiren that he has seen her before. She accompanied her master during the Cultivation Conference in Yueling Qin clan.

"Yueling of the Qin Clan? Are you madam Jin maid?" She said that she is Madam Jin maid. She tell everyone in the room her name is Bicao. She tell everyone from how her master is very protective of her daughter, she doesn't want her daughter to leave and on the day of her daughter wedding she fainted. Before she died she tell Bicao that Jin Guangyao and Qin Su, they aren't a marry couple but they are a pair of sibling.

Everyone in the room is quiet shock to hear this. Bicao went on to tell everyone in the room that her master was raped by Jin Guangshan when he was drunk. He doesn't remember anything but her master remember everything. Even when her master went to tell Jin Guangyao to call off the wedding, he didn't want to even when he knew that Qin Su is his sister and he still want to marry her.

Now everyone know what kind of person Jin Guangshan is. Not just Jin Guangshan but they also beginning to hate Jin Guangyao  as well. They all decide to be seige Jinlintai since they all understand what kind of person Jin Guangyao is.  He killed his father, brother, and son, master and wife.

"Now you all know who behind the death of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun? I bet he was there as well?" They all turn to look at Wei Ying, "where?"

"At NeverNight night. I bet he was the one who control my resentment energy, I bet he was the one who kill your clan disciple and other people there and that include Jiang Yanli."

"How did you know?" One of the clan leader asked Wei Ying.

"Because...." Wei Ying take off his mask, "Because I am Wei Wuxian." Wei Ying smirked at the shock on everyone face.