9 Year

✨No matter living or dead, marks of his trail will be left behind. Somebody will answer my inquiry.- Lan Wangji ✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
While training on top of the cold cave Wei Ying felt someone behind him, he turn around to attack that person. "Train with me, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked with a grin on his face.

"Mn."

The two fight one another until they don't have anymore strength. After a good dual between the two of them, they walk back down to the cold cave.

"What bring you here so early, Lan Zhan?"

"Jin Guangshan just pass away a few days ago?"

"What? How?"

"No one know, he just suddenly die."

"I think is a bit weird that he die all of suddenly. Wait, then does that mean Jin Guangyao will take his position as sect leader and Xiandu?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"That will cause lot of trouble. Whose know what kind of trouble he will cause the cultivation world."

"Mn."

"First it was Chifeng Zun and now is Jin Guangshan. I wish there is a way for me to do empathy on Chifeng Zun body part or something."

"Empathy? Isn't that a little dangerous Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked with a curious yet worry at the same time.

"Yes but since I study demonic cultivation I am the only one who can use empathy on other people. It won't harm me as long as I have someone there to help me to come out of it."

"But how will you do empathy, Wei Ying?" Wei Ying sigh, "that is a problem Lan Zhan, we don't know where Chifeng Zun body is at or will we have permission to do empathy on Chifeng Zun or not."

"That's not all. If Jin Guangyao found out that we are doing empathy on Chifeng Zun, he will be on guard."

"Your right about that. By the way how is Nie xiong?" Wei Ying asked while eating his food and drinking his wine.

"Xiong zhang and Jin Guangyao has been going there to help Nie Huaisang with many sect leader duty that he doesn't understand. No one ever taught him how to do Sect leader job. Everything was done by Chifeng Zun when he was alive."

"To me, Nie xiong might act like he doesn't know anything but deep down inside he is a clever person he just doesn't show it."

"Mn."

"Is Jin Guangyao holding a funeral for everyone to come?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Then are you going?" Wei Ying asked.

"No, he not someone I am close to nor is someone I know. He not family so no I am not going," this Wei Ying understand.

"So many thing have happen when I am not around. Do you think the death of Chifeng Zu and Jin Guangshan is Jin Guangyao doing?"

"Can't be sure, Wei Ying. We don't have evidence," Wei Ying pout. Lan Zhan smile at this, "I see that your fighting style is back. It look like your golden core is getting stronger as well."

"Well that was the same move I use when you sneak up on me. That's right how is Sizhui and Jingyi doing? I haven't seen them for a while now."

"Sizhui, busy with his studying and still learning how to ask questions by playing on the guqin. As for Jingyi, he keep breaking the rule,even though they are 11 year old he stil causing trouble."

"Hahahahah!"

"Wei Ying, that not funny," Wei Ying laugh turn into a giggle, "oh come on Hanguang Jun. Like I said before they are still kid and kid need to learn how to have fun. Don't punish them too hard."

Wei Ying stop laughing, "your clan really need to stop using the rule rod for the punishment. Writing rule is the best way to teach children these day."

"The rule change to handstand while writing the rule down."

"What?! Hand stand! I guess that's not bad. You did monitor me during my punishment, it was quiet boring you know." Lan Zhan shake his head at this.

"Lan Zhan did you try playing any of the song in this book?" Wei Ying asked.

"No, I can't use it on myself or on other people, that is against the rules," Wei Ying understand now, 'that's true.  Now we are back to step one.'

"Try to get some rest Wei Ying, I will bring lunch to you," with that Lan Zhan left the cold cave.

When Lan Zhan return to Jingshi he see Lan Xichen standing outside of his room waiting for him. "Xiong zhang," Lan Xichen turn around to see Lan Zhan walking toward him.

"Wangji, where have you been? You have been gone missing every single time I come here. Sizhui doesn't even know," the two walk into Lan Zhan room.

"I'm sorry Xiong zhang, I wanted peace and quiet. That is why I went to the back of the mountain to meditate. I didn't want Sizhui to tell anyone where I am. Do you need something Xiong zhang?" Lan Zhan asked as he went to make tea for the two of them. 'It look like Wei Ying have to wait.'

"I want you to accompany me to Jinlintai. We are going there to give respect to the late sect leader of the Jin." Lan Zhan knew this was coming, "I have to decline Xiong zhang. I don't want to step foot into Jinlintai anymore."

"Wangji," 'does he really hate that place that much? Was it because Jin Guangshan cause Wei gongzi to kill himself.' "Alright, I will go with Uncle," with that Lan Xichen left Jingshi to go talk to their uncle.

'I will never go to any of their discussion Conference either. All of them are a bunch of greedy people who only want power. They made my Wei Ying to kill him self, they weren't there to fight Wei Ying at all, they were there to get their hand on Wei Ying Yin Hufu.'

"No matter what other people said about Wei Ying, I believe in him. I will always stand by his side. Even if Shifu doesn't like it, I will leave my clan for him." After saying that Lan Zhan went to make lunch for Wei Ying who is going hungry by now.