Empathy On Nie Mingjue Head

✨ And so, my first love was all for you. How can these feelings be avoided? With you, I play a song of joy and sorrow. You've kept your innocence through all the storms - WangXian✨
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
When the Lan clan arrive at Jinlintai Jingyi and Sizhui hear, "Jingyi! Sizhui!" Jingyi and Sizhui look up ahead to see Zizhen waving at them, "Go on," all of the Lan Junior went toward the Ouyang clan Junior. They were all happy to see one another again, "it look like they all have become close to one another."

As Wei Ying walk up the stair that lead to the top, he stop walking and this got Lan Zhan to stop walking as well. "Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you," Wei Ying nodded his head. "Let's go," the two continued to walk up the step again.

When they got to the top all three see Jiang Cheng and few of his disciple behind him, Jiang Cheng turn around to look at Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying who is behind him. "Zewu Jun," Jiang Cheng gave a slight bow to Lan Xichen, "Sect leader Jiang." Wei Ying went behind Lan Zhan to hide from Jiang Cheng who is looking at him.

Jiang Cheng glanced at Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun, you never attend a Discussion Conference in Jinlintai before. Why are you interested this time?" Lan Zhan didn't answer Jiang Cheng question, he just ignore him.

"Zewu Jun, is this person part of your Lan clan?" Lan Xichen glanced at the person behind Lan Zhan, he look back to Jiang Cheng with a smile on his face, "Yes, this person is part of my clan."

"Then why is he wearing a mask?" Jiang Cheng asked with a suspicious tone in his voice.

"He doesn't want people to see his face,that is why he is wearing a mask," before Jiang Cheng can ask Lan Xichen more questions a voice said, "Er Ge," Jiang Cheng turn around to see Jin Guangyao along with Jin Ling walking toward them.

"Er Ge," Jin Guangyao gave a bow to Lan Xichen, "A-Yao."

"Er Ge, why didn't you tell me in advance that Wangji was coming as well?" Lan Xichen glanced back at his didi, "And who is this?" When Wei Ying felt eye on him, he introduce himself, "My name is Lan Xiao, it is a pleasure to meet you Sect leader Jin,"Wei Ying gave a bow to Jin Guangyao who did the same.

"Jiu Jiu," Jin Ling say from behind Jin Guangyao, "You call? You still see me as your Jiu Jiu," Jin Guangyao try to keep Jiang Cheng calm by telling him that Jin Ling has been worrying about him and that he haven't has a good meal in a while which Jiang Cheng didn't believe what Jin Guangyao said.

Soon they all went inside of Pageant hall, Wei Ying sat down next to Lan Zhan who put food on Wei Ying dish. Everyone turn toward the door to see Jin Guangyao walking in with a women by his side. 'Whoa who is she?' Wei Ying scoop closer to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, who is she?" Wei Ying whispered for only Lan Zhan to hear.

"She is Qin Su, Jin Guangyao wife."

'His wife?' "How did they meet anyway?" Wei Ying went back to eat his food. 

After the banquet have ended, they all went back to their room. "Lan Zhan, I'm going to walk around for a little bit. Meet you back at our room?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "be careful." Wei Ying smile as he gave a nod, as he left from there.

As Wei Ying walk around the Jin garden he suddenly felt a strong pull toward a certain place. As Wei Ying follow the feeling, it take him straight to, 'Jin Guangyao place. Then,' Wei Ying head back to his room to tell Lan Zhan about this.

"You felt a strong pull toward Jin Guangyao room?what kind of feeling?"

"Like a strong resentment energy. I think Chifeng Zun head is somewhere inside of Jin Guangyao room," Wei Ying take out his yellow paper man, he sent his spiritual energy in it. Wei Ying fainted, Lan Zhan caught him in his arm.

Wei Ying paper man climb over to Lan Zhan shoulder, he hop up on his head, play with his forehead ribbon, it fall down only to have Lan Zhan catch it between his finger. "Stop messing around." As Lan Zhan caught the paper in his hand, he put his cloud symbol on it this way if anything happen he will know.

"Be careful when you go," Wei ying paper man nodded his head. When Wei Ying paper man left Lan Zhan couldn't help but get worry about him. 'Be careful Wei Ying.'

When Wei Ying got to Jin Guangyao chamber he went inside, 'now let's see where is it? I know it is somewhere here in this room.' As Wei Ying float near the bronze mirror he felt that strong energy again. 'Is coming from here. Is there something behind this mirror? No matter what I will give it a try,' he enter into the mirror.

"Whoa, does anyone even know that Jin Guangyao have this behind his room?' As Wei Ying float around the room, he see a table with a cutting dent on it, 'this is a cut? Chifeng Zun maybe?' Wei Ying continue to float around the room, he see a curtain with sealing symbol on it , 'I wonder.'

Wei Ying went behind the curtain, 'just as I expected, Chifeng Zun head is here,' Wei Ying walk around the place. 'A manuscript of Yin Hufu. A deed title. Yunmeng ,Yunping City. What is this?' As Wei Ying got to the back of Chifeng Zun head, he got pull into empathy.  (Since Wei Ying is in the back, Jin Guangyao won't know that he is there.)

As Wei Ying soul appear inside the empathy he hear, "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying turn around to see Lan Zhan fallen down toward him, "Lan Zhan." Lan Zhan grab a hold of Wei Ying hand as the two continue to fall throught the tunnel to see the event that happen between Jin Guangyao and Nie Mingjue.

The empathy takes Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to where Nie Mingjue sees a young Meng Yao eating his food in the wood instead of in the cave with the other Nie disciple, "Meng Yao," Meng Yao look up to see Nie Mingjue standing in front of him. He asked Meng Yao why he is out here instead of inside with the other, Meng Yao doesn't know what to say this got Nie Mingjue curious so the two went to where the other is at.

When Nie Mingjue and Meng Yao enter into the cave, the two hear the Nie disciple talking smack about Meng Yao and this got Nie Mingjue very angry, "Meng Yao, from now on you are my vice commander!"

The next vision jumps to when Nie Mingjue sees Meng Yao killing, "Meng Yao!" The next vision jumps to where Nie Mingjue is talking to Meng Yao, he ends up kicking Meng Yao out of the Nie clan.

The next vision is Meng Yao fighting Nie Mingjue inside of Wen Rouhan palace. When Nie Mingjue woke up from being unconscious he glared at Meng Yao. He takes back his saber from Meng Yao hand, Nie Mingjue wanted to kill Meng Yao because he join sided with the clan he hated the most, but he didn't.

The next vision is when Lan Zhan and Wei Ying see Zewu Jun, Chifeng Zun and now Jin Guangyao becomes sworn brother. Next, they see is Lan Xichen is playing a cleansing melody for Nie Mingjue to clear his mind and help him heal his injury. He even taught Jin Guangyao how to play the Lan clan cleansing song, so every day Jin Guangyao comes to play for Nie Mingjue.

But when Lan Xichen isn't there Jin Guangyao plays a different melody instead of the one that he has taught to him. "Lan Zhan, how come this cleansing song isn't the same one that Zewu Jun has played for Chifeng Zun?"

"It is not from the Lan clan cleansing song, maybe is from somewhere else? No, I have a feeling it is from the book in our room."

"The book from our room? Should we give it a try?"

"Mn."

The next vision takes them to where Nie Mingjue went into Qi deviation. The empathy ended from there when the curtain to Nie Mingjue head open up.