5 year

❤️If there's hope, then let's move.- Wei Wuxian ❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"Xian gege! Xian gege!" Sizhui ran into the cold cave, Wei Ying will never get tire of Sizhui happy personality. "What is it, A-Yuan?"

"Today is a ceremony for children like me to get my sword and forehead ribbon like A-Die."

Wei Ying swam over to where Sizhui is sitting, "that's right, you come of age. Right....ummm....7 year old I assume?" Sizhui nodded his head. "I wish I can come see your ceremony A-Yuan."

"Is alright Xian gege. A-Yuan and A-die will come back to tell you all about it," Sizhui smiled at Wei Ying, 'his smile sure is similar to mine,' "okay."

"Sizhui, is time to go," sizhui turn around to see his father, "I'm coming!" He turn back to look at Wei Ying, "see you later Xian gege," Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head. 'He all grown up. A-Yuan deserve to live in a good environment like the Lan clan. No one need to know he is a Wen. If Wen Qing and Wen Ning see that their little nephew is living in Gusu they will be a happy aunt and uncle.' With that last thought Wei Ying went back to meditating.

One by one young children are been call up to get their sword and ribbon then it was Sizhui turn, "sizhui what are you going to name your sword?" Lan Xichen asked Sizhui. "Ummmm....Xangji," (made it up) he look up at Lan Xichen who smile down at him, "good name for a sword." 'Similar to Wangji name.'

Lan Xichen look at his didi, he can see how happy Lan Zhan look when Sizhui name his sword after his father.

After receiving his sword and ribbon, Sizhui went back to his place. When the ceremony is over many children went to their parents to help them tie the ribbon on their forehead or by themselves.

Sizhui went toward his father, "Die, can you tie my ribbon to my forehead?" Lan Zhan smile, "okay."

Sizhui forehead ribbon is different from the others children. Since he is Lan Wangji son, he get the main family forehead ribbon.

When the ceremony is over Sizhui and Lan Zhan walk to the cold cave, "Xian gege! Xian gege!" Wei Ying turn to see Lan Zhan and Sizhui walking into the cave, "look Xian gege! I got a ribbon just like A-die."

Wei Ying look up and down at Sizhui, he is wearing white from head to toe, "mhm...look good on you."Sizhui blush at Wei Ying compliment.

"Now you can come here on your own. Only those with the Lan ribbon can come in here, but Sizhui, make sure no one follow you okay?" Sizhui nodded his head.

"How was the ceremony, A-Yuan?" Sizhui went to sit down by the rock close to Wei Ying. Lan Zhan left to go make dinner for them, to celebrate Sizhui becoming part of the Lan family.

That night Wei Ying is happy to know that there are still people around him. After taken Sizhui back to Jingshi, Lan Zhan went back to the cold cave to check on Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, why don't you come take a rest?"

Wei Ying follow what Lan Zhan just said, he got out of the water while putting on his cloth. "Since A-Yuan have his ribbon and sword now, what do they do next?" Wei Ying asked as he walk over to where Lan Zhan is at.

"They begin their study, practice swordmanship and learn musical instruments," listen to all of this one thought went through Wei Ying mind, 'will A-Yuan be okay with this? He is Lan Zhan son, I think he will be fine,' "Are you going to help teach the second generation, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked.

"Mn."

Wei Ying smile, "what will you be teaching?"

"Music. That will be the only thing I want to teach, nothing else."

"Lan Zhan, is almost curfew. Shouldn't you be heading back to Jingshi to rest?" Wei Ying asked.

"Mn. I will bring you breakfast tomorrow," just as Lan Zhan is about to walk to the entrance Wei Ying shouted, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan, bring me some Tianzi Xiao will you?!"

Lan Zhan shook his head at this, 'of course I will bring them for you, Wei Ying. It is your favorite after all.'

The next morning beside Lan Zhan and Sizhui go to class the two went to see Wei Ying first. "Xian gege!" Wei Ying look to the opening of the cave, in come Sizhui and Lan Zhan who is carrying a tray of food and two bottle of Tianzi Xiao in his hand.

Wei Ying got out of the water, he went to put on his cloth and then went to sit down to eat his breakfast. "Here Wei Ying," Lan Zhan handed the two bottle of wine and a cup for Wei Ying to pour in.

"I'm not a cup person Lan Zhan, drinking from the bottle is the best," Wei Ying take out the top and drank the wine, "Now that is good."

"Die, how come you don't drink with Xian gege?" Hearing Sizhui said this Wei Ying chuckle, "A-Yuan, your father can't hold his alcohol beside Lan clan forbid their disciple and descendants from drinking wine."

"Then does that mean I can never drink wine, when I am older?" Sizhui asked.

"A-Yuan, you will probably become like your father. With just one cup, you will become drunk. If I remember correctly, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying glance over at Lan Zhan, "You got drunk with just one cup not long ago. Do you remember it?"

"You were controlling me, you got me to drink that wine," Wei Ying let out a laugh, "did you like it?" Lan Zhan can only shake his head no.

"A-Die, shouldn't we be going now?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Wei Ying, bring you lunch later okay?" Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head.

"Xian gege, see you later!" Sizhui wave bye to Wei Ying who did the same.