Chifeng Zun Head Is Gone

✨ And so, one moment was all we needed for a reunion. There is no need to talk about the past. With you, I'd spend my life with warm wine. Ten years have passed but my dreams are still alive - WangXian✨
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Lan Zhan realize that they need to get there fast before Jin Guangyao take the head away. Lan Zhan carried Wei Wuxian on his back while fighting through the Jin disciple to get to Jin Guangyao chamber.

While in his secret chamber Jin Guangyao heard noise coming from outside, he left from there to see what with all the noise. Wei Ying take this chance to leave the chamber before he can go any further he see Qin Su sitting on a chair unconscious, 'what happen?' With that last thought Wei Ying left from there.

When he arrive outside he see Lan Zhan carrying him body on his back, he head toward his body so that he can go back into his own conscience. Wei Ying spiritual energy went back into his body, "Lan Zhan."

"We were in a hurry so I carried you on my back."

Lan Zhan put Wei Ying down, "All right. Let's cause more bigger commotion. The more people gather here, the more I want to fight them," Wei Ying pull out his sword and begin to fight the Jin disciple.

Soon people start to arrive, Jin Ling, Nie Huaisang, Su she, Lan Xichen and other clan leader is behind him. "Wangji, where?" Lan Xichen asked his didi.

"Inside a secret room," Lan Xichen went sad, he soon will find out that Jin Guangyao is the one who killed his own sworn brother. Then a voice from within the room said, "what is inside the secret room?" The door open to reveal Jin Guangyao, "were you all not satisfied with the reception earlier? Is that why you all are here in front of my chamber?"

"A-Yao, would you allow us to take a look at your secret treasure room, please?" Lan Xichen asked Jin Guangyao in a very serious tone. Jin Guangyao explained to Lan Xichen that each clan have their own secret room that are use to store there scarce use treasures.

"Open it," Lan Xichen tone of voice is a serious one. Su She begin to talk bad about how the Lan clan values proper conduct the most and now, they force themselves into one clan leader bedchamber.

Wei Ying walk over to the curtain that hide Nie Mingjue head, "sect leader Jin, this is a powerful charm indeed. May I take a look at the object it was used to suppress?" Wei Ying pull the curtain back, he is shock that Nie Mingjue head is gone, 'he one step ahead of us. He took the head away.'

All they see is a dagger that use to belong to Wen Rouhan, that is why Jin Guangyao seal it behind the curtain with the charm spell on it. Then one of the sect leader saw Qin Su, Jin Guangyao walk over to his wife with the dagger in his hand, when she see this she take the dagger from Jin Guangyao hand and kill her self with it.

Jin Guangyao turn his attention to Wei Ying, "You! You did this to A-Su! Your Wei Wuxian!"

This got Wei Ying to laugh, "hahahahaha hahahahaha....me....hahahah...me....Wei.... Wei..... Wei Wuxian! Hahahahaah....Sect leader Jin, just because your wife is gone, you blame other people for her death. Hahahahaha!"

"If you are not Wei Wuxian, then take off your mask for us to see!"

"Fine," as Wei Ying move his hand up to his face to remove his mask, a playful smirk appear on his face. When Wei Ying take his mask off slowly, his face feature begin to change, 'Let see how will you react to see my different face.'

Wei Ying mask finally came off, "Well, do I look like Wei Wuxian? I am sure Sect leader Nie and Sect leader Jiang know what Wei Wuxian face look like, why don't you ask them?"

Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng look at Wei Ying face, "this isn't Wei Wuxian. I know what he look like, this isn't him," Nie Huaisang agree to what Jiang Cheng said.

"See that Sect leader Jin, I am not this Wei Wuxian. As for why I wear a mask, because I want too," As Wei Ying put back on his mask, his feature went back to the way it was. "Beside, didn't Sect leader Jiang kill his own Shixiong?" Hearing this make Jiang Cheng to become sad, it was him who kill his Shixiong after all.

Lan Xichen decide that everyone should head back to their own room. As Lan Zhan and Wei Ying head back to their room Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying?"

"Mn," Was all Wei Ying, "how did you change your face feature so fast?" Wei Ying take off his mask, "I put a spell on it. I knew that Jin Guangyao will ask me to take off my mask so before I take it off I cast a charm on my mask. And that is how my face feature change."

"But why did Chifeng Zun head disappear?" This got Wei Ying to stop walking, "I was thinking the same thing. How did he switch Chifeng Zun head with Wen Rouhan dagger? When I left Chifeng Zun head was still there, he didn't have the time to move it to a different place."

"The question is....where did he take it?"

"Hanguang Jun! Xiao Qianbei!" Lan Zhan and Wei Ying look up ahead to see Sizhui walking toward them, "Sizhui, isn't pass your bed time? Good thing your here. Can you send a message to Mo Xuanyu in Tanzhou town? Tell him that we are heading back to Gusu tomorrow."

"Yes Xiao Qianbei."

"Even though we got there fast as we can, we still can't get the evidence," the two continue to walk back to their room in Jinlintai. "How will we get evidence that it was Jin Guangyao who murdered Chifeng Zun?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"We will find a way, let get some rest first."

The next morning everyone left Jinlintai to go back to their own clan, "Xiong zhang, we will head back to Gusu first?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. All Lan clan disciple, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got on their sword to fly back to Gusu.

As they flew back to Gusu Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying."

"What is it, Lan Zhan?"

"Is there a way to show the people what you and me have seen when you were doing empathy on Chifeng Zun head?"

"Well yes but I need to use my resentment energy to show it to them. Will it be okay with you?"

"Don't worry, I will be there with you. I know that you won't hurt anyone."

"Mn. Let's go home."