Northwest - Qinghe

✨I always thought that Jiang Cheng would always stand on my side, and Lan Wangji would be our opposite. It never came to me that thing today would turn out to be such a reversal of that - Wei Wuxian ✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Before Lan Zhan and Wei Ying walk to the underworld chamber, the two went to see Mo Xuanyu. The two soon see Mo Xuanyu talking to other Lan disciple, "Xuanyu," Mo Xuanyu said bye to the Lan disciple and walk over to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"Lan er gongzi, Lan gongzi, is there something you need?" Mo Xuanyu asked the two.

"Actually it is Hanguang who want to talk to you?" Mo Xuanyu look at Lan Zhan, "Lan er gongzi?"

"Come," Mo Xuanyu looked at Wei Ying, he slightly nodded his head. Wei Ying and Mo Xuanyu follow Lan Zhan to wherever Lan Zhan is taken him. They soon arrive at a sword hall, "Mo Xuanyu, since your core have developed from a weak one to a strong one, can you try to have one of the sword come to you?"

"Do you think is possible?" Mo Xuanyu asked. "You will never know until you try? Give it a try Xuanyu?" Mo Xuanyu nodded his head so he hold out his hand (let's make this up. Okay) one of the sword on the sword holder came right into Mo Xuanyu hand.

"It....it....it....IT WORK!" Mo Xuanyu shout with a happy expression on his face. But soon disappear, "how?"

"Since you only been here for only three day, you meditate your core into a Lan energy. That is why you were able to summon the Lan sword."

"Make sure you train well. Also, make sure to go on a night hunt with Sizhui and the other okay?" Mo Xuanyu nodded his head. All three went their separate from there, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to the underworld chamber.

Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and the Lan disciple is inside of the underworld chamber. Wei Ying is looking at the fainted glowing of the sword underneath the giant bell. Sizhui and Jingyi walk up to Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun, how is it?" Jingyi asked Lan Zhan.

"We are tracing the source," Lan Zhan answered Jingyi questions.

"That is right. We are tracing the source. If we find this spirit sword owner and find out who they are,  then we can save this person," Wei Ying said this as he went to stand next to Lan Zhan side.

"Easy for you to said. It is already like this. How do we know where this sword will take us?" Jingyi asked again.

"Northwest."

Sizhui is confuse why is the sword taken them to northwest, "Northwest? Hanguang Jun why is the sword spirit taken you to the northwest?" Sizhui asked.

"It already pointing the way for you."

"Pointed for me? Who? Who is pointing the way? " Jingyi turn to look at Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun didn't point the way."

*Sigh* 'This child sure is curious. He ask a lot of questions,' Wei Ying thought to himself while shaking his head at this. 'It! Is pointing the way," Wei Ying pointed at the sword.

"It!"

Jingyi walk up to the sword, he move the sword to the side, it went back to the way it was.

"It? What is it pointing at?" Jingyi asked as he look at Wei Ying and Lan Zhan.

"It is pointing where it came from or at the person who did this to them." Jingyi jump at what Wei Ying just said.

Lan Zhan turn to look at Sizhui, "Sizhui, you take care of the injury."

"Yes Hanguang Jun. Hanguang Jun, do you and Xiao gege have to go?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. They all left from the underworld chamber, Sizhui look around seeing that everyone is gone Sizhui look at Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"Fuqin, Xian gege, can't I come along with you two?" Sizhui asked.

"A-Yuan ah, Zewu Jun isn't here, Lan Shixiang is in a coma, your the only Lan heir is here. It is your job to look after the clan beside when you are older you will take over the Lan clan as Sect leader, isn't that right Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan.

"Your Xian gege is right, some day I will hand over the clan for you. For now, take care of our clan okay?" Sizhui nodded his head.

"By the way Sizhui, when you and the other are going on a night hunt can you take Mo Xuanyu with you? He need to learn about night hunting?"

"Okay Xian gege," with that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to the horse stable to get their horse. Lan Zhan ride on a white horse while a happy Wei Ying ride on a black horse, it fit the two of them.

They went on a journey to find out whose this sword spirit belong too and why did Jin Guangyao murder Nie Mingjue.

The two finally arrive in Qinghe, "you know, Caiyi town is the first town I went to beside Yunmeng. Qinghe, look so fun and excited! No wonder Nie xiong buy his lantern paper from here."

By now Wei Ying have his mask off since no one in Qinghe will recognize him. "Wei Ying, we are here for business remember?" Walk over to Lan Zhan side, "But Lan Zhannnnnn!"

"Wei Ying, when we clear your name and find out who this spirit sword belong too then we can go travel the world, okay? I promise you that."

"Okay! Is a promise!" As they start to walk again Wei Ying bump into an old man holding some drawing in his hand. He even heard his name, he stop walking while Lan Zhan continue to walk.

Wei Ying stop that person, he gave Wei Ying a drawing of ugly personality of Wei Wuxian this is something Wei Ying hate, "Since you haven't seen what Wei Wuxian look like you shouldn't draw him like this. Wei Wuxian is the most handsome man in this world, why did you draw him so ugly."

Wei Ying suddenly felt like someone is about to do something so he move aside, the old man got kick backward. That old man ask Jin Ling why did he kick him, "I kicked you. You should be grateful that I didn't kill you. I don't want anyone to mention Wei Wuxian name in front of me."

'This little brat have his uncle and father attitude. He doesn't have Shijie personality at all. Well I will have to teach him some manner before is too late,' Wei Ying put on his mask.

"Well well well isn't Jin gongzi," Jin Ling turn around to look at Wei Ying, he look up and down at what Wei Ying is wearing, "who are you?" Jin Ling asked.

"It doesn't matter who I am. I think I should teach you some manner young man."

"Manner? My uncle didn't teach me any manner, why should I listen to you," Jin Ling crossed his arm over his chest.

"At least Jiang Yanli know more about manner then your angry lotus uncle," at the mention of his mother, Jin Ling face change. He looked at Wei Ying, "You....You....you know my mother?" Jin Ling asked Wei Ying.

Before Wei Ying can answer Jin Ling the two heard a dog barking, chill went up and down Wei Ying spine he turn around to see a dog running toward them, "Fairy!"

'D-D-d-d-d-d-DOG LAN ZHAN!'