Wen Ning

🌸How can you tell among them. Who is right and who is wrong? Who black and who white? - Wei Wuxian🌸
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
"Lan gongzi, how come you don't want to sit in there?" Mo Xuanyu asked as he pointed to the small tea house where Jiang Wanyin and Lan Zhan is sitting. Wei Ying glanced at Lan Zhan, 'I'm angry at him,' "Can't you feel the tension between those two?"

Mo Xuanyu can see the sparkle of violet from Jiang Wanyin and blue from Lan Zhan, "Does Lan er gongzi hate Jiang Wanyin that much?" Mo Xuanyu asked.

"You do know why right?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu, "Is it because he kill his Shixiong Wei Wuxian?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Lan gongzi, are you still angry at Lan er gongzi?" Wei Ying turn to look at Mo Xuanyu, "why are you asking me this?"

"Because Lan er gongzi is looking this way with a sad expression on his face," Wei Ying turn to see Lan Zhan looking at them. *Sigh* "What do you want me to do?" Mo Xuanyu giggle at this, "I can tell that you two are meant for each other. I don't think Lan er gongzi will have eye for anyone else but you. So you should forgive him."

"Fine fine fine, just let him think I'm still angry at him." As they were talking, they see a flare lighting up the sky, "Xuanyu! Go tell Lan Zhan! I will go there first!" Wei Ying take out his sword, got on it and left from there.

When Wei Ying got there he see other cultivator and the Lan Junior is fighting a moving statues, 'didn't Lan Zhan and I already sealed her up? How come she can move again?'

'Xian gege.' "Xiao Qianbei!" Wei Ying eye went straight to Sizhui, "Sizhui!" 'I can't- wait I can. I masked Chenqing, no one know is Chenqing,' Wei Ying take out his flute, he begin to play on it.

'I hope there is a strong fierce corpse out there, anyone will do,' just as Wei Ying finish with that thought a person in black came down from the mountain. They break the statue arm, 'Wen Ning? How can that possibly be? Didn't he died?'

'Ning Jiu Jiu?' Wei Ying look over at Sizhui, he can see that Sizhui is about to said Wen Ning name, "Sizhui! Stay focus!" Sizhui turn to look at Wei Ying, he nodded his head. 'What is going on here? They lie! The Jin clan lie to me! They kept Wen Ning!' Wei Ying thought to himself.

He begin to play again and this time he tell Wen Ning to destroy the statue. When the statue is gone, everyone turn their attention to Wen Ning. "Is Wen Ning. The ghost general!"

"Everyone attack him! His master isn't here!"

"Surround him! Don't let him get away!"

All of the cultivator and Lan Junior attack Wen Ning beside Sizhui. 'He help us, why do you have to fight him? Ning Jiu Jiu isn't a bad person!' Wei Ying know what Sizhui is thinking. Wei Ying begin to play again, he doesn't want Wen Ning to fight them but the melody he is playing cause Wen Ning to fight the cultivator.

Wei Ying see Jingyi in Wen Ning grip, 'Jingyi!' "Jingyi!" Sizhui turn to look at Wei Ying, "Xiao Qianbei!" Wei Ying know what Sizhui want, 'This melody is too fierce. I should play something more soothing, more softer,' Wei Ying end up playing his and Lan Zhan song.

Wen Ning slowly put Jingyi down, he removed his hand from around Jingyi throat and begin to walk toward the sound of Wei Ying flute. 'I need to get Wen Ning away from here. I can't let Jiang Cheng see Wen Ning.'

A minute later Lan Zhan arrive with Mo Xuanyu, "Lan er gongzi isn't that?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, "but didn't everyone said that Jin Guangshan burn him and his sister together?" Lan Zhan nodded his head again.

Wei Ying play a fast melody he is telling Wen Ning to leave from there. When Wen Ning hear this he left from there. Sizhui sigh with relief, 'he alive.'

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan walk over to where Wei Ying is at. "Lan gongzi, how?" Wei Ying glanced over to Sizhui, "no idea." Then Jiang Wanyin show up, he look around the mess, "why didn't you send up any flare? The Lan clan end up sending up the flare instead. Don't pretend to be brave. Come over here right now."

Jin Ling walk over to Jiang Wanyin, "You did tell me to catch something, did you not?"

"Don't talk back to me," Jiang Wanyin look at the mess, then to the Lan Junior. 'Jiang Cheng and his bad temper. No wonder Jin Ling is the same as him,' Wei Ying sigh at this.

"Sect....Sect leader."

"What on earth is going on here? What is causing you so much trouble?" Jiang Wanyin asked his disciple.

"Sect leader....it's Wen Ning."

"What?" Jiang Wanyin asked.

"Wen Ning is back.

"Wen Ning."

"Wen Ning. He truly back."

"Wasn't he executed long time again? Impossible." Jiang Wanyin asked his disciple.

"It is him. We saw him. He call Wen Ning out," that disciple pointed at Wei Ying. Lan Zhan stand in front of Wei Ying. "Lan Wangji, what do you think your doing?" Jiang Wanyin asked Lan Zhan.

"He is part of my clan. I won't let you touch him," Lan Zhan summon up his Wangji.  Sizhui and his fellow disciple walk over to where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is at, "Xian gege," Sizhui mouthed Wei Ying name.

Wei Ying put his hand on top of Sizhui head, 'Is alright Sizhui. No one will hurt Wen Ning. I promise you that.'

Jiang Wanyin and Jin Ling left from there since he can't do anything to find out if this person is Wei Wuxian or not. Lan Zhan turn to look at his disciple, "We need to find an inn to stay in before heading back to Cloud Recesse. Is everyone alright? Your not hurt anywhere are you?"

"No Hanguang jun." With that they all left Da fan mountain. As they walk back to town Mo Xuanyu pull Wei Ying back, "What is it Xuanyu?"

"I forgot to tell you about Wen Ning," this make Wei Ying stop, "what do you mean?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu.

"How about when we get to Cloud Recesse, I will tell you?" Wei Ying agree, 'Mo Xuanyu Mo Xuanyu who are you? How do you know about Wen Ning?' Wei Ying thought to himself as the two went to catch up with the Lan clan.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Is kind of similar not the same as the untamed. Thank you for reading! Leave a comment and a vote okay!