Vision Of Nie Mingjue Death

☁️ The swallows fly away knowing the way back. I strum the strings and play the song, wondering when you'll return. Who is sighing in sorrow? The world is full of separation
When all is said and done, I cherish every moment we're together - WuWang☁️
🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨
"They have left for days. What do they want with us? Are they going to torture us or give us death, just do it already. I prefer being eaten by monster in night hunting, rather than starving to death in this shit hole."

"Lan Zhan, is your disciple that weak?" Lan Zhan sighed, "only Jingyi," Wei Ying shook his head at this. All three walk into the other side of the cave, "You won't die here Jingyi," the lan disciple all turn to see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan, "Hanguang Jun! Xiao Qianbei!"

'Fuqin! Xian gege! Ning Shishu!' Sizhui has on a big smile. Wei Ying look around his eye landed on Mo Xuanyu, "Xuanyu, what happen? How did you all got caught?" Wei Ying asked as he went around to cut the rope that ties around them.

"We were on a night hunt, we were just doing fine until out from nowhere someone jump out and knock all of us unconscious. The next thing we knew, we all woke up here, along with the other clan disciple."

"Did you see their face?" Wei Ying asked Mo Xuanyu, "No, they were wearing a mask," this got Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to look at each other and then back to the boys. 

"Sizhui, how many people were there? Is there any ambush around here?" Wei Ying asked Sizhui.

When Sizhui is about to tell Wei Ying it was Jingyi instead, "There were several people, just like Mo gongzi said they were all wearing a mask. We couldn't see their faces at all. They tied us all in here and left us here all alone, they wanted to leave us here to died. And by the way there are many puppet outside there and yelling all the time."

"Well done," Wei Ying smiled at Sizhui since he know that Lan Zhan was complimenting Sizhui, "A well done indeed," Wei Ying ruffled Sizhui head. A minute later a voice from outside said, "Jin Ling!"

"Jiu Jiu!" Jin Ling run out of the cave. "It look like they are all here," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Then we can show them how Chifeng Zun die?"

"Mn."

Wei Ying turn to look at Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, you stay in here," Wen Ning nodded his head.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and the Lan Junior walk out of the cave, in front of them they see other clan member is there as well. Lan Zhan and the Lan Junior walk over to stand in front of Lan Qiren, and they all gave a bow to Lan Qiren. The Lan disciple went to stand behind Lan Qiren beside Lan Zhan. Mo Xuanyu stay with Wei Ying and Lan Zhan since he is not part of the Lan clan yet.

"Is you again, who are you anyway?" One of the clan leader asked Wei Ying. "Who am I doesn't matter? Since you all are here today, I will show everyone here what actually what happen to Chifeng Zun."

"What do you mean what happen to Chifeng Zun?"

'If there is more puppet out here, they will be in danger,' "please come this way, everyone need to be seated before I can show you?" Wei Ying lead the way, he take them into the big room that once belong to Xue Chonghai.

Once everyone is in Wei Ying pull out Sizhui sword and cut his hand, he used his blood to activated the seal on the floor. "Now let's start," with a snap of his finger the room they are in disappear.

"What just happen?"

"Where are we?"

"Sect leader please calm down. Look in front of you," they see a vision of Nie Mingjue protecting Jin Guangyao from his disciple talking bad about him to promoting Jin Guangyao to be his vice general.

The scene take them to see where Nie Mingjue see Jin Guangyao holding a sword, he follow Jin Guangyao and when he got there he see Jin Guangyao stabbing one of his general.

"How could he just kill one of Chifeng Zun man like that?" They see

Soon they all see Nie Mingjue kicking Jin Guangyao out of his clan. The next scene is when Jin Guangyao is a spy for the good side, they see how Jin Guangyao kick Nie Mingjue and kill the Nie disciple in front of Wen Rouhan.

Wei Ying glanced around the cultivator, 'it must be one of the clan, but which clan?' Wei Ying eye landed on one person. 'Who is he? Never seen him before or I just don't remember him?'

Wei Ying move close to Lan Zhan, his shoulder bump into Lan Zhan shoulder, "Lan Zhan," he whispered quietly for only Lan Zhan to hear, "who is that clan leader? The one who is holding the guqin?"

Sizhui walk backward to where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is at, "Xian gege, that clan leader is Su She. He got kick out of our clan for betraying us," Sizhui whispered quietly to Wei Ying to hear.

"What else do you Junior know about him?" Then it was Jingyi turn, "Xiao Qianbei, you don't know this but Sect leader Su music isn't that great. The music that they play, is not even right. Isn't that great as our Lan clan."

All four went back to look at the vision in front of them, they see Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao playing a cleansing melody to help Nie Mingjue with his temperament. But when Lan Xichen isn't there Jin Guangyao play a different melody. Lan Qiren who is there listen to the melody that is been play by Jin Guangyao, he know that this isn't right.

"Look at how Jin Guangyao is looking at Chifeng Zun? It is the look of hatred, does this mean that Jin Guangyao have a grudge against Chifeng Zun?"

They all see Chifeng Zun threw up blood, "What happen? Why did Chifeng Zun threw up blood like that?"

"The music that has been play by Jin Guangyao is not the right one. It seem like Jin Guangyao is trying to kill Sect leader Nie or more like making his temperament even more aggressive," they all turn to look at Lan Qiren.

The scene jump to Nie Mingjue went to Jinlintai to talk to Jin Guangyao about Xue Yang. Then it went to where Nie Mingjue kicked Jin Guangyao down the step, they see Nie Mingjue threw up more blood. They all watch in horror as Nie Mingjue try to hit Jin Guangyao but couldn't and that is when Nie Mingjue went into Qi deviation.

"Da Ge."

What they are about to see will make them change their mind about Jin Guangyao. They see Jin Guangyao with Xue Yang, they see a piece of Yin Hufu in Xue Yang hand, "Are they trying to turn Chifeng Zun into a puppet or something?"

Soon they see Xue Yang chopping off Nie Mingjue head with his saber. "So it was Jin Guangyao and Xue Yang who killed Chifeng Zun, who else is behind all of this?" The vision ended. They were all back at the burial mound.

"Why don't you all ask Sect leader Su?" They all turn their attention to Su She. "Sect leader Su?"

Without knowing what to said Su She teleported out of there, "teleportation? Then it was Su she who is the mask man."

Then they all hear moaning and groaning coming from outside, "puppet! What do we do now?"