11 year

🌸I could not say with certainty whether what he did was right or wrong, but no matter what, I'm willing to shoulder all of the consequences with him - Mo Dao Zu Shi🌸
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
"Xian gege, are you in here?" Sizhui walk into the cold cave by himself since Lan Zhan is busy with grading paper from the older Lan disciple night hunt.

"I'm in here A-Yuan," Wei Ying got up, got dress and went over to the table. Sizhui set the tray down on the table, "A-Die couldn't come give you your breakfast, he ask me to bring it for you. Oh and also this," Sizhui pull out a bottle of Tianzi Xiao for Wei Ying.

"Thank you A-Yuan," Wei Ying drink one sip, he is satisfied to have the taste of Tianzi Xiao again. Lately, Lan Zhan haven't bring him any since he couldn't leave Cloud Recesse for a while now.

"How is class A-Yuan?" Wei Ying asked while eating and drinking his food and wine.

"Is going good. I get a lot of compliments from other teacher but..." Wei Ying know what Sizhui is trying to said, "Your Die never compliments you?" Sizhui nodded his head.

"A-Yuan, the reason why Lan Zhan never compliment you is because he doesn't want to spoil you. Lan Zhan love you very much, beside you are his son. You do have his smartness after all."

"Mn." Was all sizhui said.

"Even if he doesn't compliment you, inside of Lan zhan, he is proud of you. I am proud of you too. I'm glad you know," Sizhui look confuse at Wei Ying, "I'm glad that Lan Zhan found you. If anyone else find you, i don't know what they will do to you."

"I don't remember much when I was young. All I remember is, you left me inside a hollow tree trunk. You said that you will come back but you never did."

"Im sorry A-Yuan, this was the only way to save you, to save the last descendant of the Wen clan. Well not Wen Rouhan clan but your side of the family clan."

"Is alright Xian gege, at least I still remember you." This made Wei Ying smile, "I'm glad you still remember me."

"Oh that's right, there has been rumors going around about you, Xian gege," now Wei Ying is curious, "what kind of rumors?" 'I think I already know. It has been what 11 year now, they still talking about me.'

"They said that you were the reason for the massacre at the Jiang clan, the death of Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun and the death of Jiang Yanli. I don't think you did anything wrong, how could they blame you for thing you didn't do?" Wei Ying look at Sizhui, "then do you believe in me? Believe in me that I never done those thing?"

"Of course I believe in Xian gege!" Sizhui said this as he jump up from his seats. "I don't remember much but I know that you save me and my family. Your a good person,  not a bad person."

"As long as you believe in me, that is all that matter to me," it warm Wei Ying heart to know that there is someone else that believe in him.

"Sizhui," the two turn their head to see Lan Zhan walking toward them, "Why are you still here?" Wei Ying can see how uncomfortable Sizhui is, "We were just talking, right Sizhui?" Sizhui glance over at Wei Ying, he see Wei Ying smiling at him.

Sizhui look back at Lan Zhan, "yes A-Die, we were just talking. Xian gege seem to be very boring staying in here by himself."

"A-Yuan!" Sizhui giggle at this, "sizhui, once Wei Ying leave from here, you can't call him Xian gege but Xiao gege, got it?"

"Yes, Fuqin. That is one thing I want to ask, can I?" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back at Sizhui, "Of course, what is it?" Wei Ying asked Sizhui.

"Everyone said that Sect leader Jiang kill you but how come your still alive?" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other once more, "Should we let A-Yuan know?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, isn't a Lan always keep there promise?" Wei Ying sigh, 'I hate the fact that A-Yuan would become rigid but this is for the best.'

"Sizhui what we about to tell you? You can't tell anyone, especially Jingyi okay?" Sizhui nodded his head, "Wei Ying didn't died at NeverNight. I save him before he can hit the hard ground. I took Wei Ying back here to heal, it took several day for all of the system inside of Wei Ying to heal. No one know about Wei Ying beside me and now you."

"Is that why many clan and cultivator want to summon Xian gege spirit back to the living world?" Sizhui asked. Now this made Wei Ying and Lan Zhan curious, "Sizhui, where did you hear this?" Lan Zhan asked his son.

"Many of the senior talk about it when they came back from their night hunt. Ah I'm sorry I know eavesdropping is wrong but Jingyi and I were on our way to the library that is where I hear it from."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan wondering why everyone want to summon Wei Ying spirit back to the living world, "is alright Sizhui. Now back to the summoning of Wei Ying, why?" Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying.

"Well one thing I know for sure is, since I am Yiling Laozu Wei Wuxian have the power to destroy the whole cultivation world they probably want to trap me in some kind of  spirit item to make sure that I won't possess anyone or come back to haunt them."

"I think your right about that Wei Ying." Sizhui just sit there listen to what Lan Zhan and Wei Ying is talking about.

"Xian gege will never possess someone else body, right Xian gege?" Sizhui asked Wei Ying as he look at him.

"Of course, I will never do that, I, Wei Wuxian will never possess anyone body without there permission or consent." 'Still, why would they think I will do that?'

"That remind me," Sizhui and Wei Ying look at Lan Zhan, "Sect leader Jiang has been going around hunting down innocent people who do demonic cultivation. He prison them and torture until they can't move anymore."

"Have Jiang Cheng become that evil, torturing people that do demonic cultivation. He think that they are me or something?" Wei Ying doesn't understand his Shidi anymore, why capture and torture people that only want to learn demonic cultivation, 'it is not like they will hurt anyone or success in learning demonic cultivation like I do.'

Lan Zhan look at the expression on Wei Ying face, 'I could not say with certainty whether what he did was right or wrong, but no matter what, I'm willing to shoulder all of the consequences with him.'