13 year

✨He wasn't scared of falling. All these years he'd fallen many times but, falling on the ground still hurt after all. If someone was there to catch him, it'd be more than wonderful- Lan Wangji ✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
After 13 year of helping Wei Ying to get over his fear of flying again, they are now in Caiyi town. No one recognizes Wei Ying since he is wearing a mask, wearing grey and white cloth and his ribbon is bluish white instead of red. He kept the red ribbon ties around his wrist it remind him that this belong to his mother.

"Is so good to be outside in the city again, can we go find an inn first?"

"Mn."

The two of them went to find a inn, the place that they pick is the one where they were staying when they went down to help the Caiyi town people with there water ghoul problem.

Once the two have settle down they left the room to wonder around the town. "We didn't get to wonder around Caiyi town last time. How about we do it right now?" Wei Ying pointed toward the vendor on each side of the street.

"Mn."

Wei Ying went on ahead first Lan Zhan follow behind him, "whoa Caiyi town have more fun thing then Yunmeng town. Lan Zhan come look!" Lan Zhan walk slowly over to where Wei Ying is at, "Do you want it?"

"I do but I don't have any money on me," Wei Ying put down the object in his hand. Seeing Wei Ying like this Lan Zhan decide to buy it for Wei Ying, "I want this one please," the vendor owner put it in a wrapping bag for Lan Zhan and give it to him.

"Lan Zhan."

"Whatever Lan Xiao want, I will buy it for him," Lan Zhan smiled at Wei Ying. Wei Ying blush at how handsome it is when Lan Zhan smile, "You can't smile that smile for anyone, you hear?"

"Mn, only for Lan Xiao. Here," Lan Zhan handed the gift to Wei Ying, "Thank You, Lan er gongzi. Can we also get Sizhui something too?"

"Mn."

The two continued to go from one vendor to the next, there are thing Wei Ying want and there are thing Wei Ying doesn't want. As Wei Ying continue to walk down the street of vendor one of them caught his eye, "Wow these are so cool! I never saw a tassel that made with Gusu Cloud Recesse symbol and Yunmeng Jiang clan symbol. Miss did you made these tassel?" Wei Ying asked the vendor owner.

"Yes, some of my family come from Yunmeng town. They decide to move here to Caiyi town, Yunmeng isn't brighten and happy place to live anymore."

Now this got Wei Ying curious, "How come?"

"Well the leader of the Jiang clan is keeping an eye on everyone around Yunmeng town. If he caught someone doing demonic cultivation, he will capture them and torture them. People there said that this happen is because Wei Wuxian who was doing demonic cultivation."

"Then do you believe that Wei Wuxian is a bad person and an evil person?" Wei Ying asked the vendor.

"No, I don't think Wei gongzi is evil or a bad person. He always help our family out when our father is old, he couldn't do anything around the house or help set up our vendor."

Lan Zhan look over at Wei Ying who eye is shining at what this young miss is saying, "That's right gongzi are you getting this?" She hold up a tassel with bluish string, a cloud symbol and a lotus symbol.

"Yes," Lan Zhan take out his money to pay for it, "thank you gongzi."

"Lan Xiao, are you happy to know that there are people in Yunmeng town still believe in you?"

"Mn. Still, I can't believe that Yunmeng have become that bad, people are leaving town because of Jiang Cheng. Said Lan Zhan could we-"

"No, we will not going to Yunmeng to see if this is true or not. I won't risk you getting caught by Jiang Wanyin."

"He angry. *Sigh*" Wei Ying run up to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, please hear me out," Wei Ying grab a hold of Lan Zhan arm. Lan Zhan turn around to look at Wei Ying, "Wei-Lan Xiao, I don't want Jiang Wanyin to expose you. I don't want him to capture you, I don't want to lose you."

"Lan Zhan." Wei Ying smile at this, 'You won't lose me, Lan Zhan.' "I won't get expose. I am wearing the mask you got me, no one know who I am. Beside, I am not wearing my usual red and black outfit but grey and white instead. We won't stay there long, we will just see what is going on and then leave, how about it?"

"I will think about it. But you have to promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"When we arrive in Yunmeng, you have to stay by my side. Don't leave my side for one minute, you promise?"

"Mn."

After the talk the two went back to the inn, Lan Zhan order food for the two of them. He even order some wine for Wei Ying to drink since knowing Wei Ying, he will ask for some wine.

Before leaving the inn to go back to Cloud Recesse Lan Zhan look at Wei Ying, "If anything happen rush back to Cloud Recesse as fast as you can okay? I know that you aren't afraid or scare of riding on your sword again."

"Don't worry, I will rush back to you as fast as I can," Wei Ying have on a mischievous smile, Lan Zhan shook his head at this. "I will come back tomorrow to visit you. Don't forget to meditate?"

"Lan Wangji Ah Lan Wangji, you worry too much. Now go on, you don't want to get punish do you?" Lan Zhan got out bichen, step on it, he look at Wei Ying one last time. He look around to make sure there is no one around, what he about to do made Wei Ying blush a deep red. He kissed Wei Ying on his forehead again, "see you tomorrow."

Wei Ying touched his forehead, 'that....that..,that is the second time you did that Lan Wangji! Can't you warn me before you do something like that!' Wei Ying doesn't know that when Lan Zhan left from there, he have on a smile, he saw the way Wei Ying blush when he kissed Wei Ying on the forehead, 'Only I can get that reaction from Wei Ying.'