Memories In Yiling

☁️ And so, my first love was all for you. How can these feelings be avoided? With you, I play a song of joy and sorrow. You've kept your innocence through all the storms - WangXian☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
When Wei Ying and Lan Zhan got back they ask about Sizhui and Mo Xuanyu. "Sizhui and Mo gongzi and other Lan Junior went on a night hunt."

After knowing that Sizhui and Mo Xuanyu went on a night hunt with the other, they went back to Jingshi. "Wei Ying," Wei ying turn to see Lan Zhan holding two jar of Tianzi Xiao in front of him, "thank you. How did Jin Guangyao move Chifeng Zun head so fast?" Wei Ying removed his mask and put it on the table.

"He must have asked that person in the mask to take it away to some other place."

"You got a point there, but we don't even know who this person is. Zewu Jun doesn't think is Jin Guangyao since they are always together. Lan Zhan, I think your brother is too kind for his own good. Someone might or will take advantage of him."

"That is how Xiong zhang is. Let get back to Chifeng Zun."

"He couldn't have move Chifeng Zun head without anyone seeing it. When he left his secret chamber, I soon left after that. I know that it is still there, how in the world did Chifeng Zun head disappear that fast."

"Wei gongzi, Wangji," the two look up to see Lan Xichen standing near the doorway, "Zewu Jun," Lan Xichen walk into the room. "Wangji, did you take a book from the forbidden library?" Lan Zhan know what Lan Xichen is talking about.

He got up, went over to his bookshelf and pull out the book. "I think one of the song is in this book. Lan Zhan, try to play some of the music in this book. I am sure the one Jin Guangyao play for Chifeng Zun is in here."

Lan Zhan play each page one at a time, until he found what he was searching for. "This song?" Lan Zhan nodded his head. "Wei gongzi?"

"Zewu Jun, I think this is the song that Jin Guangyao has play for Chifeng Zun. You already know what just three note will do to a person right?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Then are you saying that A-Yao, he....." Wei Ying nodded his head. "Xiong zhang, do you think Jin Guangyao will come see you?" Lan Zhan asked his big brother.

"I am sure he will come here soon, when he does I want you two here as well," Lan Zhan and Wei Ying nodded their head.

The two went back to Jingshi, they wait until Lan Zhan token glow, "what is it?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan.

"Someone broke through out protection array. Let's head to Xiong zhang place," so the two left Jingshi to head to Hanshin where Lan Xichen room is at. "Xiong zhang."

"Behind the screen divider," Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand, he pull him to go sit down behind the scene divider, "Lan Zhan?"

"Shhh." Was all Lan Zhan want Wei Ying to do. A minute later the two hear foot step walking into the room, Wei Ying peek out through the screen divider, 'Jin Guangyao, what is he doing here?' Wei Ying sat back down, he turn to see Lan Zhan looking at him, he was thinking the same thing.

The two listen to the conversation between Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao, 'he gave Jin Guangyao a Jade token. No wonder he can pass through the shield, no wonder no one notice him entering cloud Recesse.'

"What do you mean Wei Wuxian kidnap the Junior from different clan? Isn't Wei Wuxian dead? How can he be alive?" Lan Xichen asked Jin Guangyao these questions.

'This Damn Jin. Why are they accusing people who never done anything to them?!' Lan Zhan put his hand on Wei Ying fist, he patted Wei Ying hand letting him know, "Wei Ying, I'm here."

When Jin Guangyao left Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walk out from behind the screen divider, "Wei gongzi, do you have a way to show everyone the truth?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

"Yes, but I need to use my resentment energy to show them. I won't hurt them. What should we do now?" Wei Ying asked.

"I'll go with Jin Guangyao. You two head to the burial mound to see if the Junior is there or not. We will split up."

"Okay."

"If he really has some ulterior motive, I will not tolerate it."

"I know," both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan turn to look at Lan Xichen.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan take the horse to head to Yiling, "doesn't this remind us of that time? It was quiet funny. A-Yuan is crying while holding your leg, and Hanguang Jun doesn't know what to do."

"Wei Ying!"

"I did save you from embarrassment, didn't I?" Wei Ying by this time isn't wearing his mask, he hung it by his waist. "By the way what were you doing here? I know that your not going on a night hunt nor were you passing by. Were you here hoping that you will run into me?"

"Mn."

The two finally arrive at the burial mound, "Gongzi! Watch out!" Many puppet come out of nowhere and attack them. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan jump off of their horse to fight back, "Wen Ning! When did they arrive?!" Wei Ying asked Wen Ning while fighting next to him.

"I try to fight them off. I try to stop them from entering into the burial mound but there's too many of them."

While they fighting off the puppet one at a time, another one take their place. 'There's too many of them,' "Lan Zhan! Wen Ning! We shouldn't waste our time fighting them. Go up the mountain right now."

When they arrive in the center of the burial mound Wei Ying and Wen Ning look around the place, "they burn our home. Why can't they leave the house alone? Uncle fourth and the other work so hard to build everyone a house to live in."

Wen Ning went to the place where his and his sister home use to be, "Wen Ning, stop looking. Let's go."

Wen Ning turn around to look at Wei Ying, "I know gongzi, I want to see if there is anything left." With his back turn a puppet came out of nowhere and attack Wen Ning from behind, Wen Ning sense that something is coming his way so he turn around and stop that puppet from hitting him.

Wen Ning threw that puppet down to the ground, and then more puppet from within the forest come out to attack them. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan turn around, the two take out their sword and begin to taken the puppet down.

"Wei Ying, get behind me," Wei Ying nodded his head, "Wen Ning!" Wen Ning flew over to where Wei Ying is at. Lan Zhan take out his guqin string, he attracted one end to the tree trunk another one to the other side of the tree trunk.

When all of the puppet decide to attack all at once, with one pull on the guqin string, it sent all of the puppet backward and  they were all dead. Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Wen Ning head into Wei Ying old home and that is when the three hear voice coming from deep within the cave.