Spirit Inside Of The Sword

❤️Let the self judge the right and the wrongs, let others decide to praise or to blame and let the losses and gains remain uncommented on - Wei Wuxian❤️
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
When Wei Ying went to go talk to Mo Xuanyu, he see Mo Xuanyu sitting outside meditating. "Xuanyu," Mo Xuanyu opened his eye, "Lan gongzi, is there something you need?" Wei Ying went to sit down in the stone chair, "Xuanyu, you haven't ask me how your family die."

Mo Xuanyu got up, he went to take a seat next Wei Ying, "They really not my family. They treat me very bad, they never treat me or my mother with respect. So I don't really care about either they are alive or not."

Wei Ying nodded his head at this, "Then do you have any idea how your cousin sword have the Yin Hufu energy inside of it?"

"Yin Hufu?"

"Mn."

"No. Nie Huaisang just tell me to summon Wei Wuxian spirit to take revenge for me. He didn't tell me anything else. Did you know that Nie Huaisang seem to be very smart? Even though he doesn't look like it but he is."

"Yeah,I know," 'then how do you expect Nie xiong to tell Mo Xuanyu to summon my spirit back to take revenge for him.'

"So, your saying that this Yin Hufu energy got into my cousin sword?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "Do you think someone put it there at Mo manor?"

At this question Wei Ying suddenly understand now, 'someone put it there?' "Oh that's right. I see that you were cultivating, how that going?"  Wei Ying asked as he change the subject.

"I am getting there. I never got the chance to learn cultivation and now I do. Also this is my first time coming to Cloud Recesse, it is very quiet and peaceful. Lan gongzi, can I really stay here?" Mo Xuanyu asked.

"Of course. That's right, the Lan Junior usually go on a night hunt, you can go with them if you like but first you need a sword. I will ask Hanguang Jun to see if there is a smith in Caiyi town. I can ask them to forge you a sword, okay?"

"Thank you Lan gongzi."

After the talk with Mo Xuanyu, Wei Ying walk back to Jingshi by the time he got there it was already night time. When Wei Ying got there he see Lan Zhan standing on his porch looking up into the moon.

'Just like that night. Lan Zhan was standing at the tower waiting for me to come back, he was looking at the moon as well.' Wei Ying just standing there looking at a ethereal Lan Zhan, 'I always thought that Jiang Cheng would always stand on my side, and Lan Wangji would be our opposite. It never came to me that thing today would turn out to be such a reversal of that. Didn't I already said this?'

"Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan turn toward the gate he see a smiling Wei Ying taken off his mask. "I got dinner ready. How did your talk went with Mo gongzi?" Lan Zhan asked as they walk into Jingshi.

Wei Ying went behind the divider to take off his outer clothes leaving his inner cloth on, "Xuanyu doesn't know anything about it but one thing he said make sense," Wei Ying walk out from behind the divider to go seat down on the other side of Lan Zhan.

"What did Mo gongzi said?" Lan Zhan asked while putting food on Wei Ying bowl.

"Thank you. He said that someone must have put it there."

"Someone put it there?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "who do you think put that energy there?" Lan Zhan asked.

"It is very mysterious, we need to go on a journey to find out who is doing this and who are they after."

"Your right. Anything else?" Lan Zhan know that Wei Ying is hiding something. Wei Ying put down his bowl and chop stick, "Do you remember me telling you about the summoning sacrifice?" Lan Zhan stop eating, he too put down his bow, and chop stick.

"Who?"

"Mo Xuanyu."

"Mo Xuanyu?"

"It look like Nie Huaisang gave him my manuscript to summon me back to the living world. Mo Xuanyu want me to take revenge for him." (I hope this make sense)

"But instead it was the spirit in the sword that kill them?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Wei Ying, do you think it was Nie Huaisang?"

"Nie Xiong? Why do you think is him?"

"Think about it. His brother went into Qi deviation, he tell Mo Xuanyu to summon you back to the living world, this mean he want you to help him find out who kill his brother or he doesn't have proof on this person. That is why he gave your manuscript to Mo Xuanyu."

"Your right about that. What is it that Nie Huaisang know that we don't know?" The two went back to eating their food while still talking about this.

"Who spirit sword will you think we will see once we find it?" Wei Ying asked.

"I'm not sure."

"Oh that's right, where did you put the sword?"

"In the underworld chamber. I got the Yin Hufu energy from the sword, this way we will know which way to go or where will it take us."

After they finish eating Lan Zhan take the dish away. He came back a minute later, "Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan sat down in front of Wei Ying, he take the tea cup that Wei Ying have pour for him and drink it.

"What is it?"

"Does Caiyi town have a smith?"

"Yes they do? Why do you ask?"

"It is for Mo Xuanyu. I told him that he can go on a night hunt with the Junior to learn about swordmanship and about night hunting. He doesn't have a sword that is why I ask you."

"Wei Ying, a smith sword isn't that good. If Mo Xuanyu need a sword the Lan clan can give him one or the sword can pick him."

"Pick him? How does that work? Or more importantly he isn't a Lan how can a sword pick him?" Wei Ying asked.

"True but we can try."

"Then I will let Mo Xuanyu know about it tomorrow." 'This world is starting to become chaos. Whose spirit sword is this?'