Head East of Shu To Yi Town

✨Listen for the melody of a flute, alone in sorrow. The nights in the Cloud Recesses are long. The rights and wrongs are all in the past. When I wake up, how can I brush it off as a dream - Wuji✨
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
While waiting for Lan Zhan to wake up, Wei Ying couldn't help but think about the fighting from last night, 'Why does that mask man know the Lan fighting style? Is he part of the Lan clan? Does Lan Zhan know who he is?'

"Wei Ying," Wei Ying look up to see Lan Zhan standing in front of him, "What's wrong?" Lan Zhan sat down in front of Wei Ying, "Ummm....did I do anything weird last night?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying.

"Weird?" Wei Ying remember the thing Lan Zhan did last night, he have on a mischievous smile. "Oh nothing weird at all."

"Wei Ying!" Wei Ying let out a giggle, "don't worry about it Lan Zhan, there something I want to talk to you about."

"Mn."

"Do you remember fighting with a mask guy last night?"

"Mn."

"I noticed that his cultivation is really good. Good enough for him to use teleportation talisman. He can even mask his sword and face. I can understand why he masked his face. Cause he is afraid that we will recognized his face. But why mask his sword? Usually unknown cultivator won't mask their sword. Unless he doesn't want anyone to know where his sword came from or which clan he is in. If they recognize the glare from his sword then they will recognize him. That is why he masked his sword to cover it up. Beside that when we were fighting with him last night, he seem to know the Lan clan fighting style. Lan Zhan, think carefully, is he someone you are familiar with? Moreover, is he one of your clan disciple?"

"No."

Wei Ying believe in Lan Zhan but he still wondering who that person is and why are they following them.

Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying since he can tell that Wei Ying doesn't trust him, "trust me."

"Of course I believe you, beside Hanguang Jun doesn't like to lie, he always tell the truth. This is getting more and more complicated. This man, he must be related to the death of Chifeng Zun, if not then he wouldn't go after your evil subdue Qiankun pouch."

"We must figure this out fast."

"Mn. Before he get ahead of us. But where are we going now?"

Lan Zhan take out his Qiankun pouch, he move it around to see which direction the spirit sword will glow.

"East of Shu."

It take the two of them to an isolated place outside of Yueyang. Wei Ying walk into the grass, he pull the leaf aside, the rock said, "Yi Town."

"Now this is strange, no one have taken this road in a very long time," Wei Ying walk back over to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan, let's go ask the farmer?"

"Mn."

Lan Zhan stand on one side while Wei Ying went to ask the farmer about where does the road lead to. The old man tell Wei Ying that, that place is call Yi town. It is a bad place to enter. He also tell Wei Ying that people die fast and younger people die even faster, they have another name is call "coffin city."

Wei Ying wall back over to Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan let's go," the two head toward the path that lead into Yi City, "what did he said?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying. On their way there Wei Ying explain to Lan Zhan what the farmer have told him about Yi town.

As the two got further and further into the place the fog begin to roll in. "Let's be careful." The two end up seeing the brick, dead tree and eerie hanging lantern in front of the the tower.

"Whoa what a bad geomagnetic omen."

"Mn. A dire place." The two turn to look at each other, "let's go in."

"Mn."

The big door open with a loud squeak noise, "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan what happen if someone try to sneak in between us now that it is getting more foggy then out there. We won't be able to see him in this fog."

"Shh. All we need to do is just be careful."

Wei Ying pouted, "fine." Lan Zhan shook his head at this.

As they walk around the town Wei Ying step on a paper head, he pick it up to look at it. "Is a paper head. Look very creepy."

"Let's be careful. We don't know what we will see around this place." Wei Ying nodded his head. He threw the paper head back down on the ground. That is when the two see a white figure running very fast pass them.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying end up running in a different direction, Lan Zhan went off to the right while Wei Ying run straight up ahead. But when he did, he see a group of people heading toward him, "Whose there?" Come a very familiar voice to Wei Ying.

"Jin Ling? Sizhui? Xuanyu?" Wei Ying looked at all of the Junior in front of him.

"Is you again," come Jin Ling annoying voice.

'*Sigh*' "I also wondering why it is you again."

'Xian gege is here!' "Xiao Qianbei, your here as well. Then does that mean Hanguang Jun is here?" Sizhui asked Wei Ying.

Jingyi look up to see a blue glare in the sky, he know that light is from Lan Zhan Bichen. "Yes, he here, he here. But first, I want you all to tell me why are you all here in Yi city? Don't tell me you all meet up for a night hunt together? Xuanyu, your the oldest here, can you tell me?" Wei Ying looked at Mo Xuanyu.

Mo Xuanyu step forward, "Lan gongzi, we were staying in a inn in Langya. While Sizhui and the other were sleeping, I was out, I keep on hearing a tapping sound. That is when I hear Jingyi screaming. I went to his room to see a dead cat hanging from outside of his room."

"Xiao Qianbei, we even chase it to Yueyang and that is how we end up meeting Jin gongzi and the other clan. We don't know who is doing this, so since we are chasing the same thing, we decide to work together. We only arrive to this place today, we asked a hunter in front of a stone tablet, and he show us this path to Coffin town."

"A hunter?" Wei Ying asked Sizhui.

"That's right, there was a hunter on our way in here. Did you see him?" Jingyi asked Wei Ying.

"No, on our way in here, Hanguang Jun and I only saw the farmer and his family, there is no hunter out there." 'This is getting more and more confuse and complicated. Why did this hunter tell the Junior to come this way?'