Chapter 15

Brayden

I can't breathe...

... and it's wonderful.

Strong hands eagerly grip the back of my neck. The callouses on his palms roughly rub against my skin before his strong fingers dig into the tough, coiled muscles at the base of my skull. The blunt tips of his fingernails, no doubt leaving red marks from their clawing into my skin. The movement of my hair causes lightning bolts of pleasure to shoot down my spine.

My body is on fire.

The nerves of my skin are all overly sensitive to what is happening right now. I feel energized. My body is shaking with adrenaline and my arms break out in a lustful shiver of delight, in the middle of this hot and stuffy closet.

How did we get here?

The thought briefly crosses my mind in the middle of this heated moment. It was honestly a little bit of a mystery as I try to recall the exact details of ending up here. It seemed as if one moment I had just started my break and was walking down the hospital hallway; and the next I had been abruptly shoved into the small confines of a supply closet. I should have been anticipating it. It's not like the signals weren't there all week. With every encounter, the tension of suppressed sexual desire continued to grow. The game of hot and cold between the two of us could only be played for so long. Both of us knew this was going to happen eventually, I just didn't think it was going to be this soon.

I'm suddenly pushed into the shelves lining the wall and I let out a grunt as my back takes on the brute force of our combined weight. I vaguely register the sound of bottles falling over, but the disruption doesn't hinder either of our earnest movements.

Maybe, I should've played hard to get a little longer?

Our lips are locked together. Neither of us leading; rather, both of us just ravenously devouring the other.

Better question, why did I wait so long in the first place?

His lips were full and needy. The soft skin of his mouth pressed almost painfully into mine as both of us refused to stop for air just yet.

I let out another grunt, this time in uncontrolled pleasure, as I let my own fingers wander the base of his neck through his hair. I let my lithe fingers deftly rub circles at his hairline before my hand begins to creep up a little further. When I can fill my hand with his locks, I give a harsh pull to his hair.

Oh My God, his hair is so soft!

I thought the height difference would have been an issue, but it seems that I was able to execute the move correctly.

He instantly moans in response, disconnecting our mouths for the first time in a while. From the little bit of light seeping under the door, I can just barely make out how his eyes are closed in ecstasy as my hand tightens its hold on his head.

We are both a panting mess, the only sound that can be heard is our labored breaths of passion.

The heat from our bodies has turned this little closet into a sensual hot box. I'm sweating, gasping, and tingly all over from the overload of arousal permeating the small area. Just as I feel his body start to relax I reattach our mouths.

His startled gasp lets me push my tongue deep into his mouth. My lips instantly feel warmer at the sensation of our tongues mingling together. Our open mouths were hot, and wet mingled with the sultry taste of fresh mint and perspiring salt.

Almost immediately, I feel his body begin grinding into mine. While our mouths were a wet whirlwind of passion, our bodies were just as needy. His hands were constantly moving over my slightly damp shirt. His palms moved across the entire domain of my body. His fingers explored every groove of my toned chest and back. The trail of his touch left behind goosebumps with every desperate pass of his hands.