Author's Note: Book 2

1. OFFICIALLY STARTED: UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY

2. Do not worry about reading book 2, even when I will make (minor) canon changes to book 1. At the beginning of book 2, there will be two disclaimers. The first will just be a copy of the disclaimer currently in book 1. The second will be a list of executive changes that I have altered from book one that will now apply to the continuation of the world-building in book 2. You guys will not be left in the dark, and again, the changes will be minor. I WILL alert you to all/if any canon changes taking place.

Title: The Luna's Alpha

Synopsis: Brayden Jones has just acquired the position of Luna to the Rocky Falls pack. After a rough start, he has finally managed to create a successful balance in his work life and enjoy more family time with his siblings. Just as things begin to settle, and the patchy relationship with Alpha Damien seems to be plateauing on friendly terms, a familiar face from Brayden's past suddenly appears.  With new responsibilities, old faces coming to town, and the everyday struggle of leading a pack of wolves, Brayden seems to be busier than ever...although there's always time for a little bit of revenge.