Chapter 4

Yesterday, is the day Adelia been announced to public and surprising the cast about her arrival on MCU

And her social media was blowing up because of the news. She's entering the biggest franchise.

And yesterday also, the parents decided for Adelia to know the truth about her past.

And they decided they were gonna do it today. At the Emerson's mansion because they don't want someone to eavesdrop on them just in case. And wanna make sure when Adelia throws a tantrum, everyone is not gonna freak out watching it because it could be bad for Adelia to handle the truth.

They're gonna have lunch together today.

And Adelia absolutely didn't know this because she was still sleeping right now when the guest arrived. It was only Chris and Scarlett since they didn't tell anyone yet except for their family. And Scarlett even didn't tell Colin.

"Rietta, could you please wake Adelia up please? I can't handle her tantrum right now" Lisa said, climbing down the stairs from Adelia's room.

Rietta is their helper since Adelia born and taken into the Emerson's. Rietta is more like a grandma for Adelia and Louis since Lisa and Aaron see Rietta as their mother.

Rietta just chuckles and shakes her head climbing up the stairs to Adelia's room.

"Addie loves her sleep so much. If you didn't wake her up, she could sleep all day. And if she has 5 minutes to herself, she'll go to the dreamland" Lisa stated to Chris and Scarlett.

"She got that from Evans obviously" Scarlett said laughing and smirking at him

"Oh, you know what Johansson?" Evans said tilting his head and then they just laugh continued talking on the dining table waiting for Rietta and Adelia to come downstairs

They wait for 30 minutes.

And finally, the princess has arrived. Whining linking her arms with Rietta eyes still closed but looks like she's showered already because she's in her hoodie and her shorts.

"I don't understand why you don't let me have my beauty sleep. It's my last day today and starting from tomorrow I'm gonna have 3/5 hours sleep only" Adelia whining eyes still closed walking to the dining table where the guest was.

"Because we have guests over here Adelia" Lisa replied for Rietta and Adelia immediately opened her eyes in shock and double shocked when she saw it was Evans and Johansson. She hides her face behind Rietta, groaning

"You could've at least warned me from the room" Adelia mumbles.

"Hey, Addie" Evans greets her laughing at his daughter whining just now.

"Hey, Chrissy," Adelia said quietly and pouting. It's come out naturally from her mouth

"Aw, you didn't like seeing me?" Chris said pouting pretending to be hurt

"No, I like it okay!" Adelia says quickly and goes to hug Evans.

Again, it comes naturally between it. Adelia feels like she could trust him and knows him.

"Hey, I didn't get my welcome hug" Scarlett said getting jealous

And Adelia gives her what she wants. Honestly, they are shocked at how easy Adelia was with them. But Adelia was raised by Lisa and Aaron really well. She's a polite and easy going child.

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Adelia asks a bit awkwardly. She remembered them when she was little, and now, she's a teenager.

"Decided to surprise you since you gave us a major surprise," Evans said, shrugging his shoulders.