Chapter 7

It's been an hour since they've arrived at the beach and made a sand castle with the kids.

It's almost done and they are now decorating. Addie decided to go under the tent because of the sun. She doesn't like being under the sun too much. And she also has sensitive skin. She's a princess, take that in mind.

She goes under the tent and lays down beside Lizzie who was reading her book with her sunglasses.

"Did you bring your portable fans?" Lizzie asks after putting down her book and feeling Adelia's body temperature with her hands.

Adelia nodded her head.

Lizzie gets up, opens Adelia bags and takes out her portable fans and turns it on, giving it to Adelia. Lizzie goes back laid down next to Adelia and Adelia snuggles more into Lizzie.

The others just watch them intently

"Who knows Lizzie know how to be a mother" Mackie said teasing

"Oh, 8 years with this girl. You'll know how to handle a baby" Lizzie commented

Scarlett was trying to hide her jealousy and control her cool.

Then, Evans came and laid next to Adelia too.

"Why are you so hot?" Chris asks worriedly

"She can't be under the sun for too long. That's why she'll need her fans" Lizzie stated not looking up from her book.

"I'll go get some ice" Chris said before Scarlett could said it

He gets up and buys some ice for Adelia.

Chris come back with Ice pack and Lizzie ask Adelia to take her swimsuit off and leave her with her bikinis

Lizzie helps put the ice pack to her back while Chris helps holding the fans and putting the ice pack on her face and hands from time to time.

After 10 minutes, Adelia starts to get red

"Should I be worried? You know what? Let's go to the hospital" Chris said panicking

"Relax Chrissy, I'm fine" Adelia said laughing

"You're starting to get red" Scarlett said agreeing with Chris Evans and everyone kinda worried too except for Lizzie.

"It's fine guys. We just need to reapply her sunscreen" Lizzie replied, chuckling.

"She totally knows how to handle Adelia," Gwyneth said, sighing in relief.

Lizzie then reapplies the sunscreen to her whole body and this time, doubles it. And spray another sunscreen.

"Ta-da" Lizzie said, showing non-red Adelia to them. And Adelia goes ta-da too

"Let's go swimming!" Adelia excitedly stands up and pulls Scarlett along with her.

Yeah, whatever she did with Lizzie, she could see the jealousy in Scarlett's eyes.

"Come on, Scarly! I wanna swim" Adelia move faster

"Okay, who's in first wins!" Scarlett said sprinting into the beach leaving Adelia shocked and she quickly recovered from her shocked form and ran to Scarlett faster than Scarlett and she wins. She's in first

"YEAY! I WIN, YOU LOSE" Addie screams excitedly.

"How did you run so fast?" Scarlett asks, shocked but still smiling looking at how happy Adelia was.

"I'm awesome. You should know that by now Scarlett Johansson" Addie replied with sassy

"oh, sassy much, princess?" Scarlett said and trickled the water to Addie and now they were splashing water towards each other.

Scarlett never heard Adelia laugh hysterically like this. But what makes Scarlett happier was because she's the reason why Adelia's laugh like this.

10 minutes later, everyone was in the water with them.

Adelia on Chris' neck, Rose with Colin, Exton with Downey, Hemsworth with India, Mackie with his kids playing water war splashing to each other's faces.

There's so much laughter they heard on Adelia today. They never see Adelia throwing any tantrum yet. This is because Adelia doesn't like to show them how spoiled she was. She'll throw a tantrum when she's at home or alone. And she's just polite like that.

They played for 30 minutes and soon, everyone was tired and got out of the beach and rested under the tent except for Adelia and Chris.

"It's so calming when you can float in here" Adelia said while she floats herself in the water and Chris does the same.

"It is, isn't it?" Chris replied chuckling

"It's so peaceful" Adelia answered

"I could forget everything that had happened. It's like my escape place" Adelia added sighing

Chris stops floating and looks at his daughter intently.

"Well then, whenever you wanna escape from everything, you tell me. I'll bring you here" Chris said softly

"You've gone soft Christopher!" Adelia said teasing him and gasps

"You're my soft spot Adelia Lorena" Chris said chuckling.

"YOU'RE SO CHEESY TOO!" Adelia said, running away from him while laughing.

Chris ran after her too and before they could reach everyone, Chris managed to scoop her around and bring her to his shoulder, Adelia squealing excitedly while everyone just watched them from afar. Lizzie recorded every thing

"I LOVE YOU CHRISSY!" Adelia screams sweetly.

Chris was smiling from ear to ear hearing the first 'I love you' from Adelia.

"I LOVE YOU TOO ADDIE!" Chris Evans replied screaming too.

Lizzie got that in her phone. She was smiling like crazy.

They got under the tent and Adelia was immediately being hovered with the fans around her by her bodyguards

She is sure high maintenance for boys to have.

And Chris Evans was thankful for that because only a worthy will get his baby girl, his princess. 

---------- 

Adelia with Evans and Lizzie is so cute!!! I cannot!!!  And congratulations to our Mr. Evans because he got his first 'I love you' !!!!!!!