how am i supposed to live without you

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[cheating, suicide (attempt?)]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
how am i supposed to live without you - michael bolton
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

Sapnap @ sapnap ∙ 4h

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my disappearance and lack of content recently. My girlfriend has been moving in this week so we have been very busy... oh yeah, also I have a girlfriend.

karl stared at the tweet for over thirty minutes before he found himself able to move again, not even changing out of his pyjama trousers before starting the short drive to the ravenette's house.

this had to be a joke, right?

sapnap was uncontrollably giggling when he answered the door, face immediately dropping when he saw the fluffy-haired brunette standing on his porch.

"can i come in?" karl asked, surprised the other hadn't just let him straight in like usual.

"actually karl..." the other started, turning back quickly to look into the house before stepping outside into the cold, "now isn't really a good time," he explained, quietly closing the door behind him.

they stood in silence for a few long moments, karl waiting patiently for the other to laugh, to tell him it was a joke and let him in.

"why are you here ka-" he started, monotonous, before the taller boy cut him off.

"i saw your tweet," he told the younger, surprised that wasn't already obvious enough.

"oh... that," he replied simply, awkwardly scratching his neck.

"is it real?" karl asked simply, emotionless exterior juxtaposing his heart feeling like it was being ripped into shreds.

"listen karl," he started, speaking pitifully, "you weren't supposed to fi-"

"is. it. real." he repeated sternly, ignoring the stinging feeling in his eyes.

"yes."

"tell me," the brunette requested, unforgiving tears pooling in his eyes.

"what do you want me to tell you karl?" he questioned, voice unamused, "it's all in the tweet."

"i want to hear it from you," karl explained quietly, voice unmissably cracking, "tell me... please," he begged.

"i have a girlfriend-" karl felt like he had been stabbed, the first icy tear finding its way down his face. and if that wasn't already enough, sapnap continued, "-we've been dating for just over ten months and she is moving in."

sapnap didn't even sound sorry.

karl attempted to take a few grounding breathes, trying desperately not to break down, yet a few stray tears still slipped past the walls he built up.

"karl," the ravenette started, "please don't cry," he requested.

and though his voice was gentle, karl didn't miss how the other rolled his eyes.