i love you so

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[suicidal thoughts, suicide plan, depression, alcohol, pills, blood, attempted suicide]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
i love you so - the walters
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

it was just past two in the morning when george got the call.

his room was encased in darkness, not even the light of the moon leaking in through his black-out curtains. the brunette had nearly fallen asleep but the incessant ringing pulled his eyes open with a slow drag.

he flipped it up, wincing at the light as he read the caller id. it wasn't unusual that dream would be calling him at this time. it's only eleven-ish for the floridian, after all.

he answered with a tired groan, trying to send the message he was half asleep, "what's up?" he croaked, letting his cheek press into the pillow as heavy eyes drifted shut.

"i'm gonna like-" george could hear dream swallow, and he squinted his eyes open to watch the time of how long they'd been calling gradually creep up. "i'm going to kill myself."

the absolute certainty built foundations into his tone, and george propped himself up onto his elbow, eyes widening. he must've misheard. "what?" the blond didn't reply, and george's heartrate increased as he stared at the time. "dream?" he tried, "what do you mean?"

"i'm so drunk," the blond admitted, quiet laugh followed by the distant sound of something clattering to the floor, "everything is too much." george wonders briefly why dream is drunk, and if he is alone, and where he is right now. before he can ask, dream speaks again, "i'm going to kill myself but, like, i just had to tell you first."

he sounded so emotionless.

all that george can picture is dream, bleeding out in the bath, or dream, falling like he can fly, or dream, foaming at the mouth over prescribed pills, or...

"is this a joke?" george asked, and all that followed was a gut wrenching silence. george's stomach dropped, "dream, this isn't funny."

"it's not meant to be," dream replied simply, his voice slurred over the syllables.

how is he going to do it? and when? is he planning on doing it now? has he been thinking about this for a while? or is he just confused by the influence of alcohol?

"why are you drunk?" george wondered, sitting up properly in his bed as he bit the skin around his nails, ignoring the coppery taste.

"me and sapnap went to the pub," dream answers, and george can hear the shrug that accompanies the nonchalant words.

"is sapnap still there?" he asks hopefully, already unlocking his phone to message the ravenette.

"no," dream quickly dismissed, and george's fingers fell still over the unsent text. "he is at punz's."

is he really about to kill himself? is this just some spur of the moment thought he just wanted to voice? george wants to ask, but at the same time he doesn't want to hear the answer. instead, he settles on, "are you safe right now? have you got anything there?"