ciharh? iaapaidka

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[alcohol, sexual assault]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
can i have a ride home? i'm at a party and i don't know any1 - carpetgarden
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

karl had felt uneasy all day.

he and his boyfriend had argued the night prior, and now all of karl's calls were going unanswered.

he couldn't sleep last night and had struggled to stomach food all day.

karl just wanted to apologise for the petty fight so they could move on, but the blond was so stubborn at times like this- leaving karl with a weight on his shoulders.

the brunette's worry had only dissipated after seeing that his boyfriend had gone out partying with sapnap.

he felt stupid.

he had been worried sick (literally) all day just so the other could go partying.

and with karl's best friend too. sapnap should know better.

he was ripped from his thoughts by the obnoxious ring of his phone- finally.

karl looked down at it with a groan, preparing himself before answering the call.

"look who decided to ring back," he muttered angrily.

"i'm sorry for not answering your calls," dream's voice echoed through the phone, hardly audible over the loud sounds of the party around him, "i wasn't on my phone," he excused, voice slurred.

"too busy partying," karl spat quietly with an unseen eyeroll.

"hold on, i can't hear you very well, let me get somewhere quieter," dream replied

karl waited impatiently for the younger, "okay, say something?"

"hi."

"okay, good, i can hear you now," dream confirmed, though it was difficult to understand what he was saying when every word merged together.

"how drunk are you?" karl asked, frustrated.

the blond either didn't hear the question or was purposely choosing not to answer, "please come pick me up."

"w-what?!" the brunette spluttered, sitting up on his bed, "we fight, you ignore me all day so you can get shit-faced, and now you're only calling to ask me to give you a ride?" he questioned in disbelief.

"i'm sorry for all the things i said," dream apologised, though it hardly sounded genuine coming from an intoxicated mouth, "i was just confused and- and confused."

"there's no need for you to be confused," karl argued, "you know i've never had a great relationship with my mum."

"i know but you guys are getting closer so i assumed you would want her to know that we-"