stan

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[suicide, self-harm, implied panic attack, alcohol/ underage drinking, abuse (physical/verbal- father to wife + father to son), unhealthy eating, depression]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
stan - eminem
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

ranboo had been taking a mental health break from social media- one that he probably should've told his friends about.

he often has periods of time where he needs a break from interaction. just take some time to distance himself from everything.

usually these breaks only last a day or two.

this one had lasted a month and a half.

okay, he really should've told his friends.

but he figured it would be fine. they all knew about his depression. they would understand.

his break would've been longer.

he wasn't even really sure if he was ready to go back.

but he'd woken up earlier today, made himself a shitty breakfast- one that definitely didn't have the nutrition he needed- and ate it watching the news.

every day of his break he had watched the news. it helped stop him from disassociating. knowing the world was still turning grounded him.

but he wished he hadn't watched it. not today.

a teen content creator, one not much younger than him, had killed himself.

as soon as he heard headline he switched off the tv.

even in his depressive state he'd had the common sense not to watch. he knew it would've triggered him.

and after that he'd went straight up to his room to his desk.

and that's where he was now, logging back into everything on his pc after a month and a half of nothing.

it was probably selfish to only return when he needed comfort from his friends, but sometimes it's okay to be selfish. sometimes.

he opened discord to be met with more messages then he thinks he had ever received.

it seems as though everyone in his contacts had messaged him in the space of the last hour.

weird.

he decided to start with the oldest chats. he would gradually make his way through.

the oldest chat was 'bench trio'- the one with tubbo and tommy.

usually ranboo was the only one who spoke on there, so he was minutely surprised to see activity there, it made more sense when he saw the message were over a month old.

they had been sent only a few days after he went offline.

may 16