21 questions

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[alcohol, homophobia, mentions insomnia]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
21 questions - the waterparks
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

george was not crushing on a boy at a party he had never met before...

okay, he was... BUT, in his defence, he was a particularly pretty boy. AND the boy had been constantly staring at george throughout the night.

the brunette was sure they had shared the secrets of a million conversations through their relentless eye contact.

so, when the blond discreetly winked at george, just before leaving out the back door of the house, the brunette couldn't help but follow.

plus, even if the other wasn't interested, george was not a big party guy, and all the noise and people and lights had been getting to him anyway.

so a break in the garden would be nice.

the blond was sat alone on a loveseat, next to an outdoor table with another chair opposite.

george, being the respectful stranger he was, kept his distance, staying standing by the door as he spoke.

"why're you out here for?" the brunette asks as casually as possible, trying to seem like he wasn't desperately swooning over the unfamiliar face.

"tired of being in there," he replied honestly, flashing george a smile warm enough to melt away the galaxy.

"fair enough," the shorter boy responded, instantly regretting how disgustingly british he had sounded, "i'm george by the way."

"dream," the other replied simply, gentle smile still dancing along his lips.

"is that your real name?" george questioned, the playful tone unintentionally slipping past his lips.

the blonde's smile slipped into a half-smirked grin, raising an eyebrow, "wouldn't you like to know," he taunted.

george felt his cheeks heat up at the expression, "what's your real name?" the brunette quizzed, desperately trying to suppress his blush.

"what is this," the other started, flirtatiously glaring across the patio to the brit, "twenty-one questions?"

george shrugged, "it could be," he responded playfully, moving to sit on the seat opposite the taller boy.

dreams eyes scanned over the older, "why're you so far?" he asked, gesturing a nod towards the other.

"what is this," george repeated, smirking, "twenty-one questions?"

"oh shut up," the blond retorted, "answer my
question."

"i was giving you space," he admitted, though really he was just too anxious to be in such close proximity to the attractive man.

"and why were you giving me space?"

"trying to make you comfortable," he answered, though it came out as more of a question than a response.