jenny

𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗/ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘:
[talk of body images issues]

𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌:
jenny - studio killers
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

♩✧・゚♬✧・゚♪: *✧♩・゚:*

sapnap drops his bag down by the door, looking over the small room. it's nothing special, just a double mattress on the floor and a substandard setup for any streams he may want to do, but he supposes it's quite impressive for how last-minute this was.

sapnap had travelled down to north-carolina for a mr beast shoot, intending to stay with karl since the brunette was also going to be in the video. the plans changed, however, when karl's guest room ceiling collapsed in- nothing dangerous, but it's leaking and definitely not liveable.

sapnap had no arguments against sleeping on a couch, but then karl said the damp was making the house smell so he had to stay with chris and his family for a little while. of course, chris offered sapnap a place too, and he almost took it.

but when nolan messaged him, saying that he could stay with him and foolish instead, he took that offer, figuring chris would appreciate not having two extra people in his house, especially since he had to father his son and didn't need any extra stress on top of everything.

now, sapnap was in a guest room, which had previously just been used for filming, and he couldn't help but laugh at the plain mattress. there was a new duvet and bedsheets piled on top of it, and nolan had told him about how they were just about to make the bed when they had to leave to get him from the airport.

sapnap didn't mind, of course, just dismissing it and saying he could do it himself, but he still found the sight amusing.

he's only there for a few days, so he doesn't bother asking for a place to properly store his clothes, choosing instead to just take them out of his duffel bag and fold them into piles for each day.

he takes his toiletries bag that dream had packed for him (typical mother behaviour) and makes his way back out of the bedroom. he'd been in this house enough times to easily navigate his way to the bathroom, walking straight down the hall and letting himself in.

sapnap puts the bag down by the sink, figuring the other boys wouldn't mind if he left it there for his short stay, before leaving the bathroom once more.

the ravenette makes his way downstairs then, where he expected to see foolish and nolan on the couch where he'd left them. instead, he sees only one male occupying the space.

"hey," he says as he walks in, heading over and dropping back onto the couch, catching the attention of the ravenette sitting across from him.

foolish looks up with a smile, switching his phone off and replying, "hi, settled in?"

"as much as i can be," he answers, earning a short laugh from the other. "where's nolan?"

"he went to go and get some food," foolish tells him, shifting to sit more comfortably, sitting on one of his legs. he has a blanket draped casually over him, and moves it slightly to accommodate to his new position. "we figured it was easier than cooking, since it's already quite late."